Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Elon is exactly like every teen who just smoked their first joint and now has to constantly make 420 references for a month. Except he’s inexplicably a 50-year-old man.

2 Likes

Sorry, that goes several levels deeper into response chains than my post was intended. My comment on media choices was in relation to every story on a crash or fire or click bait headline regarding the brand.

The wandering into conspiracy land was in direct response to something that you put out there. Was trying to work with the framing you gave me.

Maybe I should just stop responding cause clearly there is some misinterpretation happening. I absolutely despise Musk. I love my car and think that there is a lot of very biased reporting on the brand out there, probablyfor multiple reasons. You seem to think the cars are trash, and that’s fine by me. We can just leave it at that and agree that Musk is a douche net negative for society.

1 Like

Sure why not

1 Like

I am not claiming that the cars are trash and am glad that both you and skydiver are happy with your Teslas. What I’m saying is that making quality automobiles is extremely difficult, a fact that has been borne out over many decades and billions of man-hours from smart and talented people, so I’m gonna call out delusional spacecoin carnival barkers who are lying about stuff like this:

Most of the design tolerances of the Model 3 are already better than any other car in the world. Soon, they will all be better. This is not enough. We will keep going until the Model 3 build precision is a factor of ten better than any other car in the world. I am not kidding.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1519415674111672325?s=20&t=o6RKcG557U8yt7tgNxDm_Q

It’s time for an Elon bot.

Oh man this guy is really 50? Fuck he will be around forever.

Supervillains tend to die young. He’s pretty likely to die in an explosion at Twitter HQ in an attempt to use a fusion reactor to upload humanity’s consciousness to the Metaverse.

2 Likes

This is either one of the most clueless things he has ever said or a genius troll of the Twitter staff.

Non-zero chance he goes insane following a Neuralink implant gone wrong.

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1519714005065113601?s=20&t=ti01sV4C1sttUzAz9VQFGQ

At a podium that says “Free speech matters”, just beyond parody. I guess the 1A does say Congress can’t make a law prohibiting speech, though.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1519735033950470144?s=21&t=Zsl6ZJwXDzm8SVcothBXgQ

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Every day his tweets get worse.

5 Likes

The richest guy in the world has a full-on gamergate worldview.

I mean, communism has many a flaw but…

4 Likes

So by this genius’s estimation conservatives have held a consistent position since 2008 and the center has shifted to the left. Fantastic.

1 Like

Imagine believing both these things,

1. conservatism hasn’t changed since 2008
  2. I am among the most intelligent people on earth.
10 Likes

If you polled the country on which party has moved more since 2008, Dems to the left or Republicans to the right, I would be expect a significant plurality to say Dems moved more.

4 Likes

he should have added his networth for each year above his stick figure.

best i can internet sleuth via cached Forbes lists, he didn’t crack top-100 in either 2008 or 2012. which means his wealth was below $7b and $9b respectively

2 Likes

They actually believe this shit. Because they only get endless streams of woke liberals, mostly on college campuses, doing ridiculous things.

Criminalizing abortion, eliminating all gun laws, trying to steal an election, voter suppression, extreme gerrymandering, “don’t say gay” laws, banning books, Trumpism, Qanon - these are just irrelevant distractions.