Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

The employee is correct that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t make.

7 Likes

Lol I missed that. What an idiot.

Elon learning that conservatives are quite the fickle mistress.

1 Like

It actually would have been funnier for Michael Scott to butcher the quote this way than the thing where he sub-attributed it to himself. Maybe do both.

I looked at my recent logins and didn’t see any strange ones, Twitter having a normal one today

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1615777094281334784?t=ywBLEIHwosQBuE1xMobicg&s=19

Looking into it.

5 Likes

1 Like

This is such an insane thing to tweet. It depends at a minimum of false history of media and then a false idea that media “do the bidding” of the state. What does that even mean? What is “the media”, which part of the state, what “bidding” is being done, does it change every 4 years, every two? Why is the media doing this bidding, is it to protect globalist pedophiles? Why would “the media” do this to us real people, are they just NPCs?

The lack of contact with reality one would need to write that tweet is like a 12 year old in a foreign country who knows nothing. It’s the mother of all red flags in terms of Elon being able to manage anything more than a lemonade stand in the long term.

6 Likes

Elizabeth Holmes convicted for this

3 Likes

Elon preempting the fraud charges by being super political so he can say they’re on a political witch hunt and just charging him because of his politics

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1615775765702004737?t=STDifFlo18cIrcJv4vMGUQ&s=19

1 Like

[Man commits a crime inside a starbucks]

CEO of starbucks: the government is weaponizing federal agencies against starbucks

8 Likes

All these questions can be answered by reading Ben Garrison cartoons.

9 Likes

Again, he’s just stupid.

1 Like

Based on this ad in my feed, Twitter needs money now.
https://twitter.com/thepureapp/status/1615823217314127872?t=IunfhSKBBbbIVDFL95lGcg&s=19

Ad for casual hookup app. Afaik, these are all basically Ashley Madison. Would seemingly scare off more mainstream advertisements.

I kinda like this, as it feels a bit like Elon panhandling for change.

Edit: panhandling is an interesting word. Is it because an empty hand is configured as it would be to handle a pan?

Etymology[Edit]>(Editing panhandler - Wiktionary, the free dictionary)

Obscure. Speculative. Panhandling always seems to involve a container for receiving loose change, so perhaps the term refers to a small handled pan, or to the container as the pan and the arm(s) holding it as the handle.

Alternatively, possibly from the notion that the shape of one’s outstretched arm in relation to a seated or squatting beggar brings to mind the image of a panhandle.

It’s the definitional thing where he’s using the word media like right wing commentators do where media is defined as establishment, liberal, and in cahoots with the Democratic Party (which is in power right now, hence The State) where the word media means the superset of all media to everyone else.

Good story about the self-driving software. But I’m focusing on a very trivial sentence that might be old news, but new to me. Just one more reason to roll my eyes at this guy:

(The four available Tesla models are S, 3, X and Y, presumably because that spells the word “sexy.”)

8 Likes