Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

I didn’t know that, but of course. My problem is I don’t know if it makes me feel owned as a lib, appreciate Elon’s obvious genius, or why not both?

Yep and he had to go with 3 instead of E because Ford called dibs.

The arrival of self-driving vehicles wasn’t meant to be like this. Day in, day out, we scare and maim and kill ourselves in cars. In the United States last year, there were around 11 million road accidents, nearly five million injuries and more than 40,000 deaths. Tesla’s A.I. was meant to put an end to this blood bath. Instead, on average, there is at least one Autopilot-related crash in the United States every day, and Tesla is under investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Just shameless lol

come onnnnnnnnnn class action lawsuit

https://twitter.com/mnateshyamalan/status/1615831675761565712?s=46&t=nCNPMRrN5eQKIbXJvNg_lA

Is there an easy way to dodge the NYT paywall?

2 Likes

Hit the X at the right time, or use archive.ph.

2 Likes

hit the X really fast to stop the page loading. Undefeated method.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/iAmJuddy/status/1615925269537202176

1 Like

I used to use the Chrome extension and whatever, but archive.ph/[paste full url here] is the most reliable I’ve found.

Escape key worked like a charm on NYT, but nice to have archive.ph as a backup!

Utter nonsense. I have no idea what would give you such a ridiculous idea.

7 Likes

LOL, how utterly pathetic.

The whole break it up, strip the assets and and sell it for parts only really works if you don’t overpay by like $30,000,000,000+.

1 Like

Let’s wait and see how much the bird statue goes for before sounding so sure.

28 Likes

Yes this, I have a feeling Rightboy075289945267 is loaded and probably chomping at the bit to have this in his front yard next to his American flag and his thin blue line flag and his all lives matter flag and his don’t step on snakes flag

That is not a great paragraph.

The baby boomers own over half of all of America’s wealth. It really may be the case that most lucrative possible undertaking in American in 2023 is to scam conservative boomers with lots of money but no critical thinking skills and decaying cognition. Ya ya ya, #notallboomers, etc., but only a fraction of them need to be easy marks to make conservative grifting a better cost/benefit analysis than, say, starting a small business.

On mobiles going into airplane mode works.

1 Like