Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Given that we usually have at least one duck-boat capsize every few years, and that is with people trained to specifically drive them and a team that monitors the weather (at least I would hope so), I suspect we’re going to have tons of idiots capsizing their cybertrucks. It’ll be like all the idiots in floods, except all you’ll need now are some decent winds and choppy waters.

Damn! Crazy that’s all it took. I’ve always been fascinated at how prehistoric people lived that far north. Presumably they could have done something like that.

If Elon was really a marketing genius he’d put a little snorkel on there that you could also “roll coal” out of by blowing some fake smoke

A sleeper cab longhaul tractor with the diesel tanks on F can keep the cab warm for 600 hours when it’s 0 F outside

And that’s why electric longhaul trucks can only carry like 15% of the cargo by weight as diesel longhaul trucks. Because think of how heavy a battery needs to be to heat like that. Those full diesel tanks contain 2400 pounds of fuel

Can you make a bong out of it tho.

1 Like

What about cooking steaks on the engine?

Pockets of noncirculating air is how most insulation works. The “tent around tent” setup is just an unusually big air pocket.

I have a 4 season tent-within-a-tent. Super warm.

1 Like

Comes in handy for press conferences

9 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Which streaming platform?? I will invest everything I have.

1 Like

tumblr_n8off5jnGN1rh2vpvo2_r1_500

9e95e-snowpiercer7
b615b5cd-231b-41eb-b110-e31712512898_text
4cb9caa4e6855568de3901e1b2ebceba

6 Likes

Surely the most popular YouTube video of all time.

Happy New Year, you filthy animal!

13 Likes

lulz

6 Likes

Still 6+ Hondas!

Feel like I need an overlay with the Russian ruble

If you flip the chart upside down it’s good news. Unfortunately my iPad keeps auto rotating,

4 Likes

Got into the app and saw a Twitter Space at the top with Hamlin in the title. It’s about the vaccine causing his issues.

Lots of just asking questions going on.

1 Like

“I’m not saying the vax killed him, but we should really be asking a lot of questions now that thousands of young, previously healthy vaccinated athletes are dying.”

Great site you got there, Elno.

1 Like