Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

12 Likes

He is just throwing stuff at the wall at this point

Elon: Anybody got any fresh ideas to generate revenue?

Twitter Survivor: How about this, every time you change location, you get a notification that gives you the option to allow the data to be shared or else make a micropayment?

Elon: Hmm, maybe if we set up an account for them and require a minimum starting balance… $88.88. Yes! Yes! Start working on ways we could access the balance without their knowing.

Un based

Trebled?

elonjet

Unless I coincidentally misclicked multiple crypto-related accounts in the last few days, I just found myself “following” accounts that I never followed. Binance, something called OKX, and some crypto news tracker.

Grifters paying for involuntary follows would be on brand.

1 Like
2 Likes

Voting is for peasants. Not the black ones, ldo.

I’m not saying Elon’s vote means as much in Texas as it does in Massachusettes, but at least he can live with the knowledge that when he participated in the election for the county in which he’s registered, Mayra Flores (R) won.

When he didn’t vote, Vicente Gonzalez (D) won.

2 Likes

Tracking for thee but not for me.

https://twitter.com/markyarm/status/1603112758031306753?s=20&t=OzxwsnD81DgcQ7GxmskMNg

Update:
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1603118347716939776?s=20&t=OzxwsnD81DgcQ7GxmskMNg

2 Likes

I do not have links but he has an instagram account which supposedly is still up

1 Like

Nobody click this link to track Elon’s precious jet that would make him very sad.

The theory floating around Reddit is Elon got a new jet and wants to shut the tracking stuff down before people find out the new plane’s info.

3 Likes

Goddammit Roth is so good.

The novelty, if there is any, is that Musk is a little young for this. But Generation X, which came of age in a moment of political stagnation and cynicism and drift—and, for Musk and his cohort, came into mind-bending wealth through hitting it big on some technologies that have not on balance changed humanity for the better—has been spiking to the right for reasons that seem to go beyond the normal trend in that direction as people age. Forged amid a dead consensus of center-right managed decline, they did not really have much chance to participate in public life at a level above the affective, or theatrical. There was still politics—there is always politics—but it unfolded along a meaningless Coke/Pepsi binary.

5 Likes
  • live location information, including information shared on Twitter directly or links to 3rd-party URL(s) of travel routes, actual physical location, or other identifying information that would reveal a person’s location, regardless if this information is publicly available;

apparently recently just added to the privacy violations TOS…

which i would think would be more far reaching than he thinks…

3 Likes

It bans any kind of live news coverage. Can’t tweet who just scored a touchdown, who is giving a concert, who is speaking in congress etc. All of that reveals their physical location.

4 Likes

yeah one would think just a simple link to any live coverage, even just an anchorwoman standing in front of a walmart LIVE would now be in violation of twitter TOS.

1 Like

New tos: Everyone has to be elon’s friend and say nice things about him cos he is a cool and fun guy who people like.

12 Likes

This is already (technically) prohibited for NFL games by the NFL if you don’t get their consent first

This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL’s consent is prohibited.

Can they prohibit someone from tweeting what they witnessed inside the stadium? Do tickets come with implicit NDAs?

1 Like

lol we totally got him there’s no way that TOS will be used in an inconsistent manner

2 Likes