Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

$95,000 is reasonable to make a dog happy, but my dog is happy if I let her chew on garbage she finds on the road. So probably not necessary.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but are the rest of you just letting your guinea pigs enter combat UNARMED?

36 Likes

I know a few things about Louis Vuitton bags, and there’s a decent amount of effort put into manufacturing and quality control, so I wouldn’t say it’s strictly equal to something you’d find at Walmart, but you’re generally right that the lion’s share of the price premium is just in branding and marketing. But, like, social status signaling is what rich people want more than just about anything, so it’s important to have a brand that people know how expensive it is.

Mine have laser shooting cyber implants.

7 Likes

10 Likes

That toaster is a steal at $850.

3 Likes

That whole list is off course ridiculous except the hippo

18 Likes

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hippopotamus sofas $95,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this
my family is dying

42 Likes

Cut back on the hippo sofas

7 Likes

No

20 Likes

2 Likes

And of course who could say no to the ultimate expression of wealth

giphy (1)

8 Likes

buddy, they won’t even let me fuck the hippo sofa

3 Likes

Nvm it’s fixed weird

Force everyone back to the office and don’t pay the rent. Mister super genius business person strikes again.

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1602784292433760256?s=46&t=H6FBQwH1O3ydgqfD7aeFJQ

You don’t need all that office space when you fire 75% of the workers.

my very crazy and fairly rich ex bought herself an engagement ring from Tiffany’s for 24k…

she took it to be appraised and sold it for 5k after we broke up. because once it wasn’t from tiffany’s with the luxury feeling that comes with it, the stone and band were only worth 4-5k

1 Like

Wat? Who buys their own engagement ring? Did she propose to herself as well?

it was a whole thing… i didnt have any money at that time of my life, and she was like “preparing” for me to ask her… which never happened. hence the “very crazy” part at the front there…

16 Likes

:vince3:

5 Likes