Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

If I order something and they’re like it comes with a free drink I will grab the ginger ale or just decline. Gin and tonic is the only liquor mix I like, everything else is done straight.

At work they started having free drinks to get people back in the office so I will grab a ginger ale for lunch each day.

Cola is gross, ginger ale also has the added benefit of supposedly helping your stomach digest.

2 Likes

Yeah I drink more ginger ale than any other fizzy drink and it’s because I swear by it when I have a stomach ache.

mcdonald’s coke > can of coke >>>>>> the rest

3 Likes

8 Likes

The Swastika/Star of David mashup tweet combined with everything else from today’s Alex Jones interview should be good enough to get Ye rebanned, right?

Seems like a “both sides” softball for Elon.

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1598487532764798983

Now that’s a demand letter.

20 Likes

I fully support this strategy. It has been shown fairly effective before in cases where businesses have gotten arbitration to be default. Of course Elon is dumb and rich enough to ignore this, but will he?

Sounds like a letter like CPHoya would write

4 Likes

All the best

Great salutation

He’s a great Twitter follow and that’s a great letter.

2 Likes

WE GOT HIM

I like to envision Karak on the receiving end of the letter.

4 Likes

Mcdonalds coke is seriously better than a regular coke. no clue why.

4 Likes

They rarely if ever wash their ice machines. Extra flavor you won’t find in a can or bottle.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1598493460327124992

1 Like

Yeah all of their postmixes (fountains in USA?) seem superrrr flavoursome relative to normal.

Could have better equipment in the entire chain.

1 Like

Most of the freestyle machines are pretty good but agree with McDonalds being especially right.

The stainless steel tanks are a scam. They use them to store the ice cream from the machines they claim are always broken.

1 Like

Looks space karen just nuked ye from twitter after ye posted one of his AI text to gif results