Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Because I’d like to not get fatter.

1 Like

And those differences between him and I are at least partially responsible for him having infinity money and me not.

It’s almost as if capitalism rewards psychopathy.

1 Like

Not 100%, but pretty sure that is a Vajra, an object used in Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism

3 Likes

Is it real as in it accurately represents what Elon Musk would have on his bedside if you took a sample of every day of the year? No. Could Elon scrounge that stuff up or is gifted stuff like that? Probably yes. Is this dumb ass trolling like you’d imagine Trump Jr doing? Definitely.

I’m assuming the gun is a replica of something from an anime or videogame but I’m not nerdy enough to get the reference.

When you really love that aspartame taste and only that taste.

3 Likes

Invisible trigger?

hammera

17 Likes

thinking about that hammera

5 Likes

Looks like glass to me.

Caffeine free soda is like orgasm free sex. No thank you.

7 Likes

Fuck it, I’m going to have a caffeine-free soda right now, in the middle of the day, just to spite some of you.

(Also to troll my wife, who insists that caffeine free sodas are reserved for the evening.)

4 Likes

Looks vaguely like the Blade Runner gun. That was my first thought.

1 Like

Is that caffeine-free Diet Coke in the handle?

14 Likes

Does that gun on the bottom have two barrels? It looks like a 1 over 1 double-barrell shotgun.

Oooohhhhh Disruptiano!!!

15 Likes

For those curious and unwilling to spend the eight minutes of research I just did:

He has two books visible there which are part of the Books of American Wisdom Boxed Set. One is George Washington’s Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour and the other is Articles of Conderation

Seriously, wtf is this shit.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597280496525844481?s=20&t=-UpZzl3FD2-Ru7fNw1RnYQ

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597183438779342849?s=20&t=-UpZzl3FD2-Ru7fNw1RnYQ

I’m a world spanning colossal genius and everyone loves me
Everyone seems to hate me and be laughing at me all the time
Brain explodes
Everything bad about me is a psy op

This is so odd. Literally posting Pepe memes now!