Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Are we really sure he’s good at anything other rhan inheriting money, leveraging corporate welfare and motivating incels?

12 Likes

Maybe this whole acquisition was just a setup for this punchline? This is way funnier than the sink pun.

So is Elon really the one identifiable example of the illegal alien who came to our country, grew fat on government money and took a bunch of US jobs? Why didn’t Trump do anything about this?

5 Likes

Is it racist to tell Elon Musk to go back to Africa?

2 Likes

Amen

So the Saudis don’t care or approve of Twitter dying. But I assume publicly traded banks will have to take civil action against Musk for some kind of gross negligence (lawyers???).

Twitter may not be public anymore, but I assume the banks are and will be facing shareholder lawsuits asap.

The banks lent him the money knowing he is a loose cannon. They’re going to have to eat massive losses.

Jamie Dimon put this asshole on the shit list (and sued him) years ago, maybe some other finance bros should have done the same.

Does he have to be? That’s a solid business plan in Late Stage Capitalism Dystopia Land.

I am not convinced the Saudis don’t care. For the money they laid down they were probably expecting to at least get a free hand to post Saudi propaganda on a widely used Twitter, and probably an assist from Elon to ban/suppress dissenting voices. They probably are not going to be happy with incinerating their capital for literally nothing.

this

he’d have to admit he fucked up in order to save it at this point, and he would rather flush the $44B than do that

What successful businessman hasn’t gotten sued into buying a company massively over market value or gone bankrupt a time or ten? Worked well for Trump!

1 Like

So maybe the Saudis will cut him loose. One limb at a time?

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, would it be a bad thing? TSLA isnt going to cease to exist, somone else running it seems maybe better?

It’s seems hard to imagine no more twitter. So many people rely on it for their income ect.

Inshallah.

SpaceX’s actual boss is Gwynne Shotwell who recently made moves to take more control of the company while Elon was showing his ass on Twitter

719vmv

14 Likes

Wouldn’t a substitute just rise in its place? There’s an army of unemployed software engineers out there and an ocean of capital.

i wonder if the endgame will be saudis taking control of elon’s share of twitter.

the “LOL TWITTER STILL UP” take is pretty dumb, like, do you guys think it’s like gilligan’s fucking island and the engineers are pedaling to keep it running?

same dudes: LOL OIL CHANGES ARE FOR SUCKERS MY CAR IS STILL RUNNING FINE DUMASSESS

6 Likes