Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Yeah, this is already happening in my narrow anecdotal experience. The directors and sales reps at my workplace all have Teslas and the bosses have been vocal about wanting to get rid ASAP specifically because of Musk’s clownfuckerry.

Who is Tesla’s target demographic at this point? Other companies make better and cheaper electric vehicles.

Arrow Catcher

My boss sees himself as a forward-looking, progressive type and was until recently quite proud of the fact he’d kitted the sales team out with Teslas. Now he sees it as an embarrassment, so that can’t be a good sign for the brand!

3 Likes

Desantis lovers

1 Like

DeSantis lovers drive coal-rolling pickups though.

1 Like

Tesla still has a huge advantage in name recognition because they were one of the first brands to make PEVs at scale. That’s probably going to dilute over time now that they have real competition.

I think the real answer is probably “China.”

People who buy BMWs

Wouldn’t they rather buy a BMW?

1 Like

no idea if true, but this is outrageous. we (big tech) did not not unionize, just so lunches would be taken away. is nothing sacred to this monster?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1591275540475936770

1 Like

:flushed:

But I am sure he will pay them more to make up for it!

No such thing as a “free lunch”

1 Like

Shit sandwich: $8.

9 Likes

Now he is a lock to make his $44b back!

1 Like

Nah, people who want sporty luxury sedans mostly buy Model 3s.

^
^
330i

:flushed:

I was debating having a Tesla be my next car last year. Never going to be now though obv

1 Like

I think if you plan on owning the car for 1 or 2 years it’s fine.

Longer than that, and you’re highly risking owning a car for which there are never again any replacment parts