Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Michael Lewis wrote a great book about this:

The correlation between genius and mental health has never pointed in the happy direction. “Great men are almost always bad men.”

Yeah, just look at Kanye

Bad definition of genius. Like it puts Elon in the genius category here? He’s smart sure, but he’s not like the inventor of the electric car or the engineer who made rockets land. He’s Steve Jobs, not Steve Wozniak, let alone Ken Thompson.

2 Likes

Shut your whore mouth!

Genius is not a synonym for inventor.

I’m pretty sure Musk controls both Tesla and SpaceX, so he’s not really cancellable.

1 Like

We really just need to figure out a way to cancel brain worms, and we’ll be fine.

1 Like

Pocket might have been talking about more than just banning him from Twitter.

But your point is that he will coup whoever he wants? Probably true, but it doesn’t make Elon much of a hero iyam.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1286866843307737088
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1286867520314642443

Deleted the coup tweet. As he should. Fuck Elon.

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1287099496116006912

11 Likes

oh wow this is amazing

I want to like Telsa so much being a tech nerd but man musk makes it hard.

Kind of how I feel. At one time I could buy into musk a bit but he is clearly not a human being I would want to spend any tens around.

Someone reposted a Marie Claire link to an article about his first wife recently. Confirmed he has always been a huge asshole. I was going to post it but since it originally got published in 2010 I decided not to. If I get a chance later I will see if I can find it.

Edit: This should be the link.

Just started this article and struck how she looks a lot like Talulah Riley (who I had to look up).

1 Like

I guess Americans don’t have so much exposure to white Saffers, but if they did Musk’s shittiness would be no surprise.

i’ve been thinking about this and how musk might be playing up the whole anti-leftist shtick to make his brand appeal to right wing morons. because on paper, the car company is designed to address climate change and lower carbon emissions. but right wingers think that shit’s a hoax, they don’t want to hear anything about it or legitimize it. so someone who is concerned about climate change would already be seriously considering his car just based on what it is. and the moron right wingers who don’t think about stuff deeply will buy into the brand through dumb tweets and joe rogan appearances

but i agree with your sentiment, his political/economic commentary has made me dislike elon personally at this point. but i still like the car.

2 Likes

there was a bunch of kids stuck in a cave, there was a diver trying to rescue them, Elon butted his fat ass head in with his techie bullshit talking about a submarine, the guy gave it some pushback, and then he tweeted to his millions of followers that the dude was a pedo

Besides being a union-busting little bitch whose family profited off apartheid, he is clearly just a 15 year old piece of shit. Zero redeeming qualities.

9 Likes