Your Vote Counts! You Can't Complain if You Don't Vote!

I think you are almost there. Just a few more posts using the word CENTRIST and you will really have something. Keep up the good work.

Centrists!

The only want I have from you is to stop your trolling.

Anyways, there’s plenty more words in the dictionary. I’ll continue my trial & error approach to figuring out what your preferences are…

Synonyms for centrist

Words Related to centrist

1 Like

I always think liberal is best. It’s the one that captures the endless desire to cast all dissent as an error of reason rather than political disagreement.

6 Likes

Ohhh well if that’s the case then lol me at getting leveled but also lol at the few posters earnestly liking that. Guess some on here really believe what we are doing is “campaigning” on here

1 Like

You’re being a ridiculous troll and straw manning the fuck out of everything.

Like right wing militias and caravans are running the Biden campaign bus off the road in Texas, and stalking it with guns.

But maybe we shouldn’t vote this time, Sabo has some very serious thoughts on the matter! I mean, really, how bad could the Fourth Reich be, am I right?

Yeah, they play the fool either way. It’s like a dunce freeroll.

You’re being a ridiculous troll and straw manning the fuck out of everything. SMH.

Cuse, this is why I had asked you what historians, professors, experts, activists, and/or organizers past or present you had read or interacted with that led you to determine that your opinion that electioneering is the only way forward, and what gives you the confidence to have eliminated other options.

Sabo isn’t saying that you are a wholly or permanently ignorant person. Far from it, we all know you’re smart. Perhaps consider that when it comes to social and labor movements, and direct action and civil disobedience you don’t have a base of knowledge necessary to simply state that your assumptions and opinions are correct because you independently confirmed them by thinking about it.

Like I said earlier, I respect that you can logic out GTO lines in poker. I’m sure you’ve read a lot and studied the game intensely, you’ve played millions of hands, you’ve talked strategy with other strong players, you deeply understand the rules and the math of the game. If someone who had no experience playing poker, had never read a book on poker theory, but was trying to tell you what’s what when it comes to poker, I’m guessing you’d side eye them. Especially, if they rolled up and asserted that they knew the optimal line to take on a hand, and that they had eliminated all other lines as options…based upon thinking about it.

As I pointed out in my previous post, there was a point to sabo’s posting pro-voting posters ITT. I was able to deduce that, in part because despite not getting it at first, I didn’t make one word post of: “troll” at sabo, and then assume that I was right and that sabo was trolling his own thread rather than making a point.

Quite often when we are confronted with disagreement, especially on topics that we have emotionally invested ourselves in, we as humans will tend to initially have a fight or flight response. It is impossible for us to grow, learn, or gain understanding while we are in fight or flight mode. It’s up to us to take ourselves out of that mode of thinking and find ways to stop being reactive, and instead engage with the issues.

We are having a good chat, but I’m about to head out town for the weekend, and Ms. Conman will not be too pleased if I’m tapping away on my phone all day while we are supposed to be enjoying nature.

I hate to give unsolicited advice, but consider giving this a shot. Instead of assuming that because you don’t agree with or understand sabo (or jal or pocketchads or anyone else participating in this thread) that they are trolling you. Instead: Ask questions. Consider other perspectives. Seek understanding. You have nothing to lose, and potentially something to gain.

Peace, love, and solidarity my UP brother.

2 Likes

Yep. And they are amazingly bad at it. For example, here’s professional advice for a GOTV script…

GOTV (GET OUT THE VOTE) SCRIPT

• A GOTV script is directed to a voter who we already know is supporting the campaign.
  • The purpose of a GOTV script is to move the sporadic/infrequent voter to get to the polls and vote – the goal is to provide the motivation, urgency and basic voting information necessary to increase the voter’s likelihood of voting.
  • Remember: make it local, make it inclusive and positive, and have the voter engage in making a plan how and when they will actually vote.

And here is how your typical UnStuck liberal does GOTV…

make it local
make it inclusive
make it positive
inviting to engage with
Condescending, abusive, and profane

1 Like

Depends on their line/logic.

He’s clearly trolling with the entire thread based on the timing, and based on some of his content. He’s been setting this troll up for weeks with his posts about being able to “create” four votes for the “stupid potato.”

I’m more than willing to have a discussion about this… in a week. Unless we’re all in the streets trying to save democracy in a week.

That’s the last place you’ll be lol.

Yep, you’re right, my bad. I thought it was a word like “большущий” where the suffix makes it colloquially like “very/the most”.

1 Like

Contrary to what the capitalist running dogs of America, with their puny two party system, claim in their putrid propaganda… China is a multi-party voting utopia, complete with lying pols, annoying ads, and bunting… lots and lots of bunting.

Party Platform
Communist Party of China Status Quo… like duh
China Democratic League Your vote counts!
Revolutionary Party of the Kuomintang If you don’t vote…
China Association for Promoting Democracy … you can’t complain!
China Peasants and Workers Democratic Party What if…
Tiwan Democratic Self-Government League … everyone else…
China Democratic National Construction Association … didn’t vote?
China Zhi Gong Party Move back to LA

… parties participate in and deliberate on state affairs in the following ways: participating in the exercise of state power, consultation on fundamental state policies and the choice of state leaders, the administration of state affairs, and the formulation and implementation of state policies, laws and regulations. Their status and rights as participating parties are protected by the Constitution and other laws.

in 2017, these parties, together with the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, submitted over 300 proposals covering various aspects of China’s development and the people’s well-being such as economy and finance, resources, environmental protection, education, health, poverty alleviation, social services and science and technology…

Different from both the two-party or multiparty competition systems of Western nations and the one-party systems practiced in some other states, the political system on the Chinese mainland was born in China’s revolutionary struggles of the 20th century and has since been developed through decades of practice… It is a basic political system that suits the conditions of the Chinese mainland…

these parties participate in state affairs according to the law. The system accords with the system of people’s congresses to ensure that the people are the masters of the state.

Cliffs: Your vote counts! If you don’t vote, you can’t complain!

2 Likes

Gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish

4 Likes

Anyways, did you miss the open election ITT in post #99? You don’t have to pathetically troll out of your own sense of powerlessness (below). Your vote counts! You have the power to help nuke this thread from orbit!

Don’t blame me. I voted for Kodos.

voted4kodos was my sn on AP.

You’re vote counts!

If you don’t vote, you can’t complain!

Your Vote Counts!

**image **

If You Don’t Vote, You Can’t Complain!

Your Vote Counts!

I don’t even get this one.

Like 1/3 of the peeps voted, and they’ve all been herded over to one side and packed together. And like 2/3 of the peeps didn’t vote, and they’ve all been herded over to the other side and packed together. But… there’s absolutely nothing of significance, or even of note, on either side… and there’s nothing keeping the peeps from mingling together and not letting themselves be divided up like this.

That’s one of the MOST important comics of all time ???/?

Hell, the toon at top isn’t even the most important comic in this post. How fuckin’ high to you gotta be to for any of this shit to even seem to make sense? Please vote this year!

If You Don’t Vote, You Can’t Complain!

1 Like