Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

lmao this is such a grandpa tangent in the middle of a rant

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a weird one.

When you’re desperate for votes, invoke the very dead very a-hole Bobby Knight as the gold standard for a guy trying to take you down to aspire to

Trump’s latest filing asking for delay of trial to let him mourn O.J.

13 Likes

Dawn Staley just coached an undefeated team, AND the women’s final had better ratings than the men. #resist

6 Likes

I just haven’t listened to it in over 20 years.

Please let us know if this is a joke or provide a cite. It’s too hard to tell with Trump.

1 Like

Is this real?

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be real

It’s only a lie if you don’t believe it.

1 Like

Onion

I mean this is just gravity working, but you know Trump is bummed out about this.

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1778926530812416079?t=aqApGd3C5Ac4O-t-48cOvw&s=19

https://twitter.com/TartanSphynx/status/1778966987479351353?t=Yw0_s3j2GGofVgcNc0yrjw&s=19

13 Likes

Cohen’s probably at least a week from testifying so it doesn’t seem like the optimum time to do witness intimidation. On the other hand, why not FA? What has he got to lose?

Has Mark POMERANTZ been prosecuted for his terrible acts in and out of the D.A.’s Office. Has disgraced attorney and felon Michael Cohen been prosecuted for LYING? Only TRUMP people get prosecuted by this Judge and these thugs! A dark day for our Country. MAGA2024!!!

Donald Trump Truth Social 12:56 PM EST 04/13/24

Oh man, I bet the judge will clear his throat and put on Serious Face first thing Monday (if this thing actually starts then) and sternly remind Trump there’s a gag order and what he just did violates that. Does he understand? Ok then, no more of that. Cue law pundits with hours of riffs on how they so rarely see such a strict rebuke in court. Laughable law, LOL law, toilet law.

6 Likes

Toilet law is a great term for the entire US legal system.

1 Like

He’ll be all over this. Allentown rally in about an hour.

WITH THE COVETTE!

2 Likes

IN DELAWARE!!!

1 Like

It this the new edition of Clue?

1 Like