Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I got it. And I don’t think he’s ever going to jail on this. Most will be a fine

I know you don’t. You must think he’s running for reelection because he wants to be president and not stay out of jail

We got him!

9 Likes

20 Likes

Forced to sit, GAGGED … IN JAIL … SO UNFAIR!

The White House Thugs should not be allowed to have these dangerous and unfair Biden Trials during my campaign for President. All of them, civil and criminal, could have been brought more than three years ago. It is an illegal attack on a Political Opponent. It is Communism at its worst, and Election Interference at its Best. No such thing has ever happened in our Country before. On Monday I will be forced to sit, GAGGED, before a HIGHLY CONFLICTED & CORRUPT JUDGE, whose hatred for me has no bounds. All of these New York and D.C. “Judges” and Prosecutors have the same MINDSET. Nobody but this Soros Prosecutor, Alvin Bragg, wanted to take this ridiculous case. All legal scholars say it is a sham. BIDEN’S DOJ IS RUNNING THE CASE. Just think of it, these animals want to put the former President of the United States (who got more votes than any sitting President!), & the PARTY’S REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE, IN JAIL, for doing absolutely nothing wrong. It is a RUSH TO THE FINISH. SO UNFAIR!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:35 AM EST 04/10/24

It’s happening.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1778015149686657231?t=J1RMUe_z95yd4TEXoCuKaQ&s=19

32a65cbd-2ffd-43fd-8d84-5b2ed22f88b4_text

8 Likes

Only trump can find a non insurance insurance company.

If all the trumpers killed themselves that would create record unemployment, making it hard for the dems to follow up Biden’s second term.

What is the latest on this? All the news orgs seem to be ignoring it. Is it just technical bollocks or are they waiting for NY to start carrying furniture out of Trump Tower.

Reporter really dropped the ball. Correct answer to “when was the last time you bought a loaf of bread” is to say he doesn’t eat gluten.

3 Likes

I mean, I give this stubborn old man credit. He’s not a rat. Dude willing to spend a portion of his golden years in Rikers for a guy who would throw him under the bus in a second to save his own ass

I think he did rat though, thought he made a deal

He made a deal, but did not promise to testify.

The first attempt by Trump to file the bond was rejected by the clerk for insufficient paperwork. He filed additional paperwork a day or two later. The NYAG has objected to the sufficiency of the second filing. There is a hearing on the issue April 22nd.

2 Likes

When is the appeal set for? While they go back and forth dealing with this bond BS, the appeal is still going forward, right?

My sense is that the appeals court will reduce the judgment to something similar to the $175M bond amount. Whatever… But then he has to come up with that money one way or another (consequence), right?

I don’t think there is any kind of expedited timeframe for the appeal. I doubt briefs have even been filed.

If he is able to file a proper bond, he won’t have to pay the final judgment, the bonding company will. Then the bonding company would have to seek reimbursement from Trump.

50,000,000 republicans just died, here’s why that’s bad for the dems:

5 Likes

Duh it’s because only Republicans employ people. No repubes, no jerbs.

2 Likes

Substack’s AI image generator with the prompt “Donald Trump going to jail”

5 Likes