Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

That’s not what they’re giddy about.

They’re giddy that Trump is talking about it.

He’s gonna do it either way. He can do it quiet or do it loud. We want loud. He is doing that, so people are “giddy” as you put it.

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1777310705420575116?t=8hvJxsB7JDN6H472BvDVBg&s=19

1 Like

lol no, they prolly give him more time and he prolly just pays himself if need be since it was reduced, we aren’t moving from oops this one’s not legit to immediately seizing

lol @TheHip41 and @LFS

1 Like

2 Likes

Bro spike the football when the thing actually happens, not when the headline says it’s going to happen

3 Likes

That article basically says the only trial Trump will likely face this year is the one with little chance for any meaningful consequences. Wow what a dunk!

5 Likes

Onion

Second denial in two days.

The People of the State of NY vs Donald J Trump will begin Monday, April 15:
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

also Jon Cooper isn’t super reliable either

Voted yes but think 50/50 is about right.

1 Like

I wanted to vote “Yes, but…”

Jury selection starts Monday but that doesn’t preclude something happening after that before the real stuff starts.

Like a plea bargain

1 Like

He would have to admit guilt. That ain’t happening.

1 Like

I’d take a plea bargain where he pleads to a felony and the judge retains sentencing discretion.

He’s never pleading to a felony.

I want that sweet sound of “guilty” read in open court.

The only plea I’d accept bans him from holding office.

1 Like

You’re never getting that. All it takes is one MAGA to hang a jury.

But I want it.

7 Likes

I’ve said it a bunch on here that he’ll never plea bargain. It was just a ‘funny’ development that could delay the trial during jury selection as a ‘joke’.