Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Ken fucking Griffin himself can’t save this piece of shit once Smelly McShitstain starts dumping his shares to pay for appellate attorneys. The dilution is gonna be legendary

you think there might be shenanigans going on?

3 Likes

2 Likes

I imagine that a huge proportion of Trump’s base do not consider Catholics as Christians and this could be a deliberate wording.

1 Like

https://x.com/BurtMaclin_FBI/status/1774852442120769948?s=20

5 Likes

I didn’t know anybody thought Catholics weren’t Christians. Mormons, I knew about.

Then again these are people living their lives in 100% contradiction with the teachings of Jesus and calling themselves Christian, so I guess nothing should surprise me.

2 Likes

Derivatives :person_shrugging:

First question: Where did the money come from?

Second question: How long does the appeal process take?

Down 30% but still infinity% of fundamental value

1 Like

Months to a year+. First, the parties submit three briefs (you usually get like 3-4 weeks per brief). Then the court schedules oral argument (this can be skipped, but unlikely in such a high profile case). Then the court issues its decision. The last two are as quick as the judges want. Normally each takes a few months, but maybe the judges want to move fast.

Note this is just for the first round, the loser can appeal again to New York Court of Appeals.

3 Likes

Only if you consider pump n dumps “shenanigans” I guess

The nanosecond his lockup period ends, Smelly is going to offload millions upon millions of shares onto his unsuspecting minions’ heads; after he gets his $, theirs won’t be worth much more than the paper they’re printed on I suspect.

I read somewhere on one of those shitty Yahoo finance articles that he’s getting even more shares than he has now so that’s more to dilute!

lol maga idiots

If he wins the election it all goes away, if he loses it will be an avalanche of criminal and financial ruin.

1 Like

Really really wishing they didn’t let him get away with the attempted coup last time

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1774948412930097159?t=KMVmKmYrLoj2XhkecbFoxQ&s=19

2 Likes

Someone still needs to buy them though for him to make any money, it’s not entirely obvious that anyone will buy that volume.

That’s the attitude that’s pushing me to hate republicans!

If you say I’m a nazi then maybe I’ll just report people to the FBI for buying bibles!

Declaring Catholics as terrorists was an April fools joke. You’ll cry offensive so maybe we will just do it anyways.

I just hate to do this, I feel bullied really.

Seems like the Trump family is leaning heavily into religion grifting? I wonder if the religious fundamentalists are the grift of last resort.