Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Well I just saw in the other thread Biden is +130. Although not sure if death or illness nullifies bet. If not,
I’d rather take +105 with you if you’ll give those conditions. I think there’s greater than a 20% chance he has a health problem

There is a far greater chance Trump has a health problem than Biden

Agree. I was being a bit facetious. I’m not really sure what the odds are of people that age having health problems, but I think it’s nuts that these two are our choices. It’s puts a greater emphasis on the VP choice and I’m definitely not thrilled about the possibility of a Harris presidency

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

5 Likes

How is this the actual world I live in? I swear I am going to wake up any moment now.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States

2 Likes

Especially happy Easter to those who are trying to put him in prison.

4 Likes

Lmao that post is 2 sentences, one of which is “Happy Easter everyone!”

13 Likes

It’s like playing Wheres Waldo, except instead of Waldo you’re looking for a single period.

3 Likes

7 Likes

i love that movie but whats the joke here?

The guy with the 3 fingers up isn’t a real nazi…

1 Like

That moment where the inglorious basterd does the non-german finger sign for 3 reveals he’s been faking being German.

Trump refering to catholics AND christians reveals he’s faking being a christian, as he doesn’t know that catholics are christians. Simply saying “christians” is enough to cover everyone, when it comes to easter observations

2 Likes

called it last year

1 Like

A year earlier, Trump Media & Technology Group reported a net profit of $50.5 million and total revenue of only $1.47 million, according to the 8-K filing.

How?

2 Likes

Don’t sweat the math

5 Likes

Same way his 10,000 sq foot condo was really 25,000 sq feet.

1 Like

$4.1 million in revenue in all of 2023.

Not profits, mind you. REVENUES. AND there are “going concern” issues!

I don’t care if you are the biggest magastain on earth, WHY would you be holding even the smallest pile of this dogshit stock for even one more day after an auditor drops a nugget like that?

Cuz you know the stock is gonna go up when billionaire douchebags realize they can pump it up to curry favor with the future prez?