Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1772717410266878161?s=20

…FAR LESS EXPENSIVE. IN OTHER WORDS, MAKE THE ACA MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER FOR FAR LESS MONEY (OR COST) TO OUR GREST AMERICAN CITIZENS, WHO HAVE BEEN DECIMATED BY BIDEN, HIS RECORD INFLATION, BAD ECONOMY, AFGHANISTAN CATASTROPHE, AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS, BY FAR, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! MAGA2024

I’M NOT RUNNING TO TERMINATE OBAMACARE BUT I’M TOTALLY GOING TO DO IT!

Holy crap, I didn’t even notice the typos and made-up words. I’m going blind.

The NY trial is the only one with a shred of hope and I will admit this seems to be the first judge he’s encountered who seems to fucking get it.

https://x.com/klasfeldreports/status/1772678396574601570?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

The gag order doesn’t prevent Trump from attacking the judge. I hope the man has good security.

I’m pretty sure Cactus has won several bets on here from people who are still saying the same things about nothing happening and he’d probably be willing to take others from you if you want to put your money where your mouth is. Also, how you phrased that could very easily be the reverse for both camps in interpretation.

LOLAW is slow af. And it’s funny when actual lawyers who know that make jokes about warp speed, etc. when they know LOLAW is slow af and that a lot of this has happened faster than they expect even while still being slow af. One lawyer even says that his expectation is that there will be endless delays, proving again how LOLAW is slow af, because that’s how the system is built. Lawyers get paid to make the system move slowly so why would they want it to move quickly?

Most of the people advocating for ‘nothing happens’ also appear to not want anything to proceed because they believe nothing will ultimately happen. When something does happen, they just shift the goal posts, and say, ‘welll…nothing has reallllly happened YET’, when multiple hugely impactful financial verdicts where actual cash outlays/collateral have had to happen have already happened. Indictments have come down that have to be pled to or fought and won’t just go away and Trump ain’t pleading to anything. Putting someone like this on trial, regardless of outcome, is a consequence. It affects their lives meaningfully. The reactions of the doomcasters are hilarious really. This was always going to be a 10+ year slog once he lost in 2020 if he didn’t run/win again. It’s an instant gratification world, so it’s not really surprising too many people feel this way.

Some people do have blind faith in the system, but the timeline is progressing maybe a little bit than what I would predict if the system is functional. No one should have come into this thinking that trials absolutely need to happen before the election.

lol come on. If I cared enough I would 100% find posts from all of you that the trials will obviously be done before the election. Your side is just moving the goal posts eveytime a consequence vanishes.

1 Like

There are literally bets going on about this. You should do it. I know PhDs love a good research project.

Meanwhile there were strangely people in this very thread predicting Trump wasn’t going to have any of his assets seized.

People are betting a trial will end before the election still?!?!??

Where can I get this action?

No one lookin for instant gratification here, just lol that it’s being held up as you shouldn’t have expected like a January 6th trial before the election when the crime happened right after the last one 4 YEARS AGO

2 Likes

Meanwhile there hasn’t been an event that could cause his assets to be seized yet

Upholding the original bond would have done it. So yes there absolutely has been.

1 Like

There are bets that have happened that have this as an outcome that are ongoing. Why are you reading so poorly lately?

Like if you try a coup at last election, and no trial before the next one 4 years later then you can’t say the system is working with a straight face

4 Likes

Sure 6 months ago. I’m asking if someone is dumb enough to let me bet this today and if so how much can I pile in?

The system is working exactly as intended: to protect the rich, famous, and powerful, especially when white

1 Like

nun has had this same schtick for as long as he has been posting. It’s never going to change. And while he is never right at least it is entertaining in the sense of how unbelievable it is that someone can literally be wrong about almost everything for a decade and still post this smugly.

1 Like

I guess you’ll have to wait and see if your Bat****Signal gets anyone interested

Honest question. You would bet today one of his trials will end before the election?