Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Also wonder if Trump hasn’t just tried putting it all on his AmEx Black card?

2 Likes

https://x.com/klasfeldreports/status/1772295281377169865?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

It’s just this since forever and ever.

11 Likes

Which one is this?

I think it’s Stormy Daniels hush money.

I would be utterly embarrassed if I was on team “he is going to face consequences”.

4 Likes

Judge rules from bench
:vince1:
Criminal trial date set for April 15
:vince2:

3 Likes

How did they come up with this $175m number? Seems random

That’s because it is, they completely made it up with zero justification

4 Likes

So like any word why he can post something way smaller? Just cuz he’s a prissy white rich dude that leads a cult of yall queda terrorists?

5 Likes

I realize this is a super hot take, but his consequences haven’t been zero. He’s accumulating a significant amount of legal fees. That’s not nothing, even assuming he’s going to try to stiff the attorneys.

lol everyone. Of course this happened. They are never going to seize his assets even if he doesn’t pay 175 milly. He will just say fuck you no and they won’t do shit.

8 Likes

:leolol:

3 Likes

Aren’t these just going to be paid by the RNC and Super PACs? (And maybe [insert country here])

2 Likes

Grunching a bit…just to verify, this is still just the bond he has to post so he can appeal, right? And nobody’s really expecting him to win the appeal so he’s gonna owe everything (plus massive interest) in any case?

1 Like

Or not paid at all which he has done a million times in the past. He stiffs his lawyers all the time.

1 Like

Don’t know, neither does anyone else here. I realize it’s the cool thing to just assume all this stuff.

1 Like

Assume means to make a prediction without evidence. There is mountains of evidence.

1 Like

Of what? That he’s paid zero in legal fees and will pay zero?

Seems to me the justification for the reduced bond is they expect to reduce the size of the judgement.

2 Likes