Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

How does Trump personally get 3 billion when the market cap is 1.5 billion. Did they agree to merge it with a SPAC at like 3x the market value or something? Furthermore how much securities fraud is this?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1771205900646182972?t=cacjs5o5JvZJyc2XzTX7zQ&s=19

1 Like

I mean, for him to monetize this someone has to actually buy his shares, right? Also if the board grants the waiver they’re a lock to get sued and lose because it assures Trump will flood the market and tank the share price.

I don’t like to brag, but I teach this kind of stuff for a living. You guys clearly don’t understand the potential value here, and I think it’s most easily illustrated with some slides from one of their SEC filings.

To put it most simply: Disney and Netflix exist and are worth billions of dollars, therefore Trump Media is almost certainly worth at least $? billion.

It’s basically free money - undervalued at any price.

17 Likes

Those are slides from an MLM presentation

4 Likes

Trump should go on Shark Tank imo.

6 Likes

Oh yeah? I’d like to see a competitor develop an infrastructure that could compete with this:

And you’re certainly not going to see a slide like this in an MLM presentation:

Do you think they’d lie about the massive market opportunity they have? MASSIVE.

6 Likes

I was proud of myself for getting that much out of the slides on my own and you ruined it.

8 Likes

They have a “market opportunity” of a mere 450 million users aka twice as many adults in than in the united states, it can’t lose.

1 Like

Basically. Right now DWAC is the SPAC, with the sole purpose of acquiring Truth Social/Trump Media Group. DWAC has a market cap of $1.5 billion based on it’s current share value. As part of the acquisition, DWAC is going to issue a ton of new shares to Truth Social (of which Trump gets a ton). Based on the current value of DWAC shares, Trump gets $3 billion.

This is pretty standard for SPACs. And if the acquisition is at a fair value, it could work out (although many argue SPACs are basically all scams). However, the actual value of Truth Social is basically zero, so who knows what happens here as people aren’t buying DWAC as a value play but as a memestock/way to support Trump.

That is what should happen, but Trump could also announce he’s selling his shares as a way to raise money for the campaign and call on MAGA to show their patriotism by buying his shares and it stonks.

CEOs don’t want you to know this one trick to double your market cap

2 Likes

Sounds like somebody doesn’t understand the BIG TENT approach.

Look how big that tent is!

1 Like

Note that you can have more than one account. Every time somebody forgets their password that is free money imo.

2 Likes

1000 multiple makes perfect sense on revenue lol.

https://x.com/CoreyRobin/status/1771238266060067220?s=20

https://x.com/sollenbergerrc/status/1771250840482845119?s=46

2 Likes

Hey, it’s “NON-CANCELLABLE”

How can you possibly put a price tag on that?

1 Like

A total of 11% of the tradable shares of DWAC are being sold short, FactSet data shows.

So the short-sellers kept the price from going even lower? I don’t get why Elon hates those guys so much. I mean Bill Gates ok, but in general.

COMMUNISM

1 Like