Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent? No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.

2 Likes

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,” Mr. Trump added later. “They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.”

:vince1:

1 Like

It’s more important to make Trump feel humiliated than it is to actually seize any of his assets.

Should be easy enough to seize

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is a Boeing…

3 Likes

So what happens if they size and asset that has a lien or mortgage out on it?

How does NY actually get money if they size a 50 million dollar commercial asset?

In my ideal world, they seize Trump Tower and turn it into a homeless shelter and/or migrant housing

2 Likes

I think a lot of small donors who were charged every month for a new donation have decided to hold off.

Yep 757 built in 1991.

They sell it. Seized asset sales happen all the time. Usually it’s stuff like cars, but real estate works fine.

I would bet on Trump Force One being leased. I was almost positive that he got rid of the original one when he got access to Air Force One. While I also heard he replaced it, no reason to think he would start buying now.

And you know he’s skimping on maintenance.

Yep. It cost about $10,800 per hour to run.

1 Like

At minimum throw a couple of these on it.

1 Like

Wiki says I’m totally wrong, he owns it and it’s the same plane the whole.time.

1 Like

I grew up outside of Ft. Worth and remember family members talking all about Cullen Davis. I saw them get in arguments about whether he was guilty or not when I was a kid.

1 Like

And that sucker was built when Boeing preferred to build planes that kept all their pieces stuck on the whole time so it probably isn’t going to crash.

The vast majorities of these are not requirements of what you ‘cannot’. One by one:

1. Not convicted, no grounds yet, case ongoing
  2. This is emoluments, an impeachable offense that was never brought, and is the strongest stuff against him
  3. Not a requirement to divest, everyone else just had
  4. Every president does that
  5. Every president does that
  6. Every president does that
  7. Happens all the time
  8. Willfully, yes, case ongoing

How old are you?

I think it would hurt him more to take his golf courses and let the homeless camp there.

1 Like

You have a side bet with iron for who can be most naive? :grin: