Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

You, uh, don’t have to wonder.

1 Like

Of course it is. You don’t get tired of having sex because you’re old.

1 Like

“Tired of it” probably isn’t the right descriptor. But libido for sure goes down with age. I think that’s both the perception and the reality. However, if your town is #1 in STDs, then people may overcome their preconceived notion of a town full of old people.

1 Like

Fair. The higher the rate of STIs, the higher the rate of libertines.

Hey, you must’ve been talking to my wife!

Or for the really old

8 Likes

My brother is dealing w some Alzheimer’s at this point and he has never been politically minded.

That was wirelessgrinder’s brother.

Ah, that’s right. I guess I got them mixed up. I thought there was a chance of that which is why I asked.

When Einstein was a kid, his dad gave him a compass. He was fascinated by it because he was convinced there was “something deeply hidden” in the way worked. I feel like Tacopina is saying the same thing.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1748852369801068917?t=6ZoxAEM9Y09QJ2wnur2QJA&s=19

1 Like

So the checks stopped clearing?

5 Likes

Half of the country would disagree with that statement.

I cannot imagine ever wanting to have sex with anyone who is 70+, even once I am that age.

Hope your wife doesn’t read your posts.

Fortunately she’s several years younger than I am, so by the time she hits 70, if I’m even still alive I doubt having sex will be a top priority for either of us.

1 Like

I read that, in Japanese culture, a married man stepping out with a hooker isn’t considered cheating. Is that true?

It’s the greatest country in the world and better than the US at everything, so I sure hope that’s not true.

Well half the country isn’t strong with cognitive.

1 Like

Perhaps. But you never really know. Maybe you two run good healthwise and turn into the type that can’t wait to move to the supposed STD capital of the world. Apparently at least some 70 year olds are extremely DTF.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1748924078746988879?t=i7s4vQHQJ5Snw--4-g7TLg&s=19

Worried that trump interprets ww2 as: presidents should be allowed to commit mass murder

1 Like

The guy really does somehow get to the heart of every matter. Every US president does need immunity from criminal prosecution to execute the office. But you’re not supposed to mention it. Everyone with any power just understands that its true.

2 Likes