Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Whatever that is I highly doubt that’s golf related.

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing. He plays golf all the fucking time and NOW he has blisters from it? Come on.

It’s from pulling his pud.

1 Like

I’ve been through enough of these Trump is sick cycles; wake me up when the motherfucker is dead. His voters would vote for him if he had late stage Ebola with puss squirting out of his eyeballs on the debate stage while bed ridden like Hugh Freeze coaching remotely.

8 Likes

In fairness, it also can’t be that he just recently started pulling his pud either. I’m sure that predates his golf playing

2 Likes

The man is in his late 70s and in terrible physical condition, I kinda doubt he’s at risk of getting the clap? I don’t really want to think about whether he can still pop a boner these days. I’m still betting on him touching a hot surface for some fool reason.

Just assumed that those spots were the blood of one of his vanquished enemies.

1 Like

I was just thinking that the way to have beaten Trump this cycle would have been to claim that the real Trump was killed/taken away by the CIA on January 6th and this Trump is an android who told the protestors to go home quietly. They are running an android for president.

1 Like

Barron looking like a taller, skinnier version of his dad even down to the hairstyle.

Lol at this squat ass motherfucker being 6’3

1 Like

Barron giving off American Psycho meets Lurch vibes.

9 Likes

I was thinking Cousin Greg meets Danny Torrance.

5 Likes

Are minors no longer off limits?

He turns 18 in two months.

STDs run rampant in 70+

1 Like

We need sex ed for old people.

Obligatory “The Villages has the highest STD rate per capita in the country” comment.

1 Like

Some replies say this is fine but maybe known rapists shouldn’t be getting handsy with random women.

https://x.com/MikeSington/status/1704819043843366916?s=20

I wonder why they serve a premium Swedish hard cider at a bar in Iowa.

I like cider, but I don’t think I’ve had that one. Is it any good?