Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

He sees a bunch of rage…for the machine

2 Likes

It’s a clear statement in touch with reality. It is important that the spread of Trumpian insanity is limited. I’m more than happy to put a point in Ryan’s column, even if that makes the score 1 to 99.

Keep in mind, ACB and Bret Kavanaugh will ultimately decide Trump’s fate, not KBJ, and I am more than happy to see Paul Ryan sending them approval and permission.

3 Likes

Fox Board member jacket

2 Likes

4 Likes

As bad as Cheney, Kinzinger, Ryan and others are, I have to hold out a modicum of respect for them

They’re trying to bring back RUSSIA RUSIA RUSSIA but Trump has moved on to RUSH RUSH RUSH.

https://twitter.com/ZcohenCNN/status/1735649033849315833?t=CbDsK_gsueM6_6SsVpmJEw&s=19

https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1735684792413553126?t=ntf6i4tM8oReoa87FrlMfA&s=19

3 Likes

15 Likes

Electrical infetterence!

3 Likes

Yeah, and what about the turducken?

But seriously, NYT now saying Trump confirmed Meadows had the unredacted binder. Also, Trump people (Kash Patel?) hinted it might be at Mar a Lago but it wasn’t found there. Maybe Trump sniped it before the searches.

1 Like

You’d think a binder almost a foot thick would be difficult to misplace.

2 Likes

Seems like it might fit in a certain coffin.

2 Likes

20231215_195433

26 Likes

Lol

1 Like

You know it’s fake when it’s too funny to be real.

1 Like

I came to post that. Really wish it wasn’t fake.

There’s a few more

2 Likes

Shit, he’s getting better joke writers. That’s not good.

4 Likes

Serious wishcasting going on here:

1 Like

“Trump can’t win, that’s not who we are as a country!” takes are probably great clickbait for Atlantic readers.

It’s like they don’t realize he was already president, got 11 million more votes to help reelect him, and will probably get even more votes next year running explicitly on wrecking the government and becoming a dictator.

4 Likes

This article is a threat to democracy. I’m not being cute or funny. Journalism like this is the problem.