Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

It was the maid, in the ballroom, with the classified documents

3 Likes

Other likely witnesses also include Trump Secret Service agents, former intelligence officials, as well as people who were in the room with Trump when he was captured

Screaming for a period there.

“It’s the kind of thing where, Kaitlan, you could drive by Mar-a-Lago, go to the beach and get a subpoena,” Trusty said.

That sounds pretty cool. I’d frame that sucker and put it on the wall.

This being posted here is aggravating me. What does this have to do with the thread?

What is this supposed to be showing?

Cosmetic surgery

She doesn’t look that different. Maybe it’s b/c I’m into photography, but they were taken from slightly different angles and with different focal lengths (I think), also her hair is brushed back in the second photo. Also, the idea that she wasn’t into cosmetic surgery and hadn’t already had a ton of work at the point of the first picture is dumb.

1 Like

Jesus people have you learned nothing. It’s so obvious the lizard people have replaced her with one of their own. Ldo.

2 Likes

That was my thought as well, like maybe she just lost a bit of weight and her chin is sticking out farther. But whatever, I don’t have strong feelings about this. I guess it’s sadly inescapable that the commentariat will laser in on any real or perceived slight in a woman’s appearance instead of more substantive matters. Not that I feel sorry for Ivanka specifically, she could have done good with all the power and influence that was gifted to her without her having to earn any of it on her own.

2 Likes

from those two photos it looks like she got the buccal fat removal that has been all the rage in those circles recently… cheek fat and under the chin fact are gone which is what is causing the chin to look like it sticks out further, imo.

either way, the only reason it would be interesting is that she is saying she’s too busy with her children’s schooling to make these court dates…

this court artist obviously detests the Trumps. They are terrible.

Yeah this. She’s lost weight not had major work done.

10 Likes

That’s really nice. I’ve been waiting for someone to come along and save us from those bastards.

Happy rooting out political opponents like vermin day AKA veterans day (same thing)

8 Likes

Agree. I think a ton of it is angle/posture. I could take a photo of the same person 5 min apart and get pretty close to the same effect. I also think that it doesn’t look that different or that bad.

1 Like

“We”

2 Likes

I can’t help but see the right sign as “Don the J is corrupt”

2 Likes

Jesus Christmas…these people don’t even know how to spell Wii!

2 Likes

“CORUPT”

I didn’t notice until now.

1 Like