Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

How is that not an Onion Headline

1 Like

Even for a free speech absolutist group like the ACLU that seems like a stretch.

First they came for Donald Trump, and I said nothing because he was a fucking criminal

5 Likes

Whoa we can embed sound effects?!

What a time to be alive

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1717542420731032060?t=NfSOA4Jrx8suX12uDN3cPg&s=19

5 Likes
1 Like

So if one state kicks him off the ballot is that it? What if he won the election without Colorado?

I mean Iā€™m assuming the only states that would ever successfully kick him off the ballot are gonna be blue states, so itā€™s not gonna matter in the least for him (other than him being able to now lose the popular vote by some hilarious percentage while still winning the EC).

he won the election without colorado before

1 Like

Trump getting kicked off blue state ballots opens the door for red states to find ways to kick Biden off.

1 Like

Surely the courts would never allow that!

I donā€™t think itā€™s ever going to be successful. But if I understand right, the suit is brought by voters and relates to the 14th amendment. If it were successful (it wonā€™t be) couldnā€™t voters in other states (even red ones) copy their work.

well itā€™s not this election that would pose a problem but the future, ie, are we going back to confederate presidents?

Weā€™re supposed to believe that Trump read a book?

yeah, i think everyone expects that it will eventually go to the supreme court.

Iā€™m sorry, this is a bullshit response. FFS we should be doing what the republicantā€™s are already doing to us instead of tip toeing around them so they donā€™t hit us again.

I wasnā€™t suggesting we tiptoe around just predicting that if itā€™s successful some other state is going to try to show Daddy they love him the most and get revenge for him. Probably Arkansas for a double whammy of Huckabee showing her loyalty while also distracting from her corruption.

1 Like
4 Likes

Chutkan wants to know if Trump is ok with his J6 trial being on TV. I donā€™t think he has to say, but if he does then obviously no. Man, that would be great though.

5 Likes