Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Ted Cruz podcast, lol, what is he auditioning for fox news? what a loser.

Edit: the article doesnā€™t have any more info so

Taylor has found the perfect formula for creating a bona fide #1 hit time and time again.

I donā€™t even go out of my way to listen to her music and I know some of her songs despite not even living in America.

Seriously. Even in relatively tame Canadian politics, the MAGA candidate stomped the centrist candidate in the Conservative party leadership race. Global MAGA is here and itā€™s the only brand of conservatism with any broad appeal.

Everyone should listen to Folklore

Itā€™s better than you think

The idea of global MAGA is funny as shit to me.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a liability really,
Also speaking of kamala

IMG_9394

Racists already voted for Obama; canā€™t ask them to have TWO black friends.

1 Like

Surprised the n word is so small in that wordcloud.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1706767627723681850?t=M571lk3q3mKpqRXgoyqRKQ&s=19

8 Likes

Engoronā€™s ruling, in a phase of the case known as summary judgment, resolves the key claim in Jamesā€™ lawsuit, but six others remain.

Engoron is slated to hold a non-jury trial starting Oct. 2 before deciding on those claims and any punishments he may impose. James is seeking $250 million in penalties and a ban on Trump doing business in New York, his home state. The trial could last into December, Engoron has said.

2 Likes

Big if true?

The judge also ordered sanctions of $7,500 apiece for attorneys who represented the Trump defendants for making frivolous arguments in court filings.

After noting that Trump submitted statements falsely claiming that the Trump Tower apartment in which he resided for decades was nearly three times its actual size, the judge wrote, ā€œa discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud.ā€

3 Likes

dissolution of the trump org? Sure theyā€™ll just make another one but go onā€¦

Having your summary judgment motion denied, losing on summary judgment, and then being sanctioned to boot is like the worst conceivable outcome for a lawyer (or client).

1 Like

What are the actual consequences for trump? Not being funny Iā€™m not sure what to take from the ruling

Well, all his NY businesses are now in receivership. If they are profitable or have assets Iā€™m pretty sure the state gets them. This was a decision on liability, thereā€™s an upcoming non-jury trial before the same judge where NY is asking for $250m in damages.

1 Like

Sounds like itā€™s time to send out a new campaign email.

1 Like

6 Likes