Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Black woman has 0% equity vs trump right now.

Probably any woman. Country isn’t ready for all that.

Bernie was right about women running for president.

hillary got more votes than trump did

We will eventually have a female potus; but I don’t think we know who that is yet.

If we can fade Trump winning in 2024 I think there is room for some optimism for 2028 and beyond. By then most of the fossil class of the Dem party will be dead or retired or close and the younger Dems certainly are more left leaning than the older ones on average. 2028 Dem primary could easily be Newsom running in the DemE lane vs. a squad member. That is a lot more appetizing to me than Hillary v. Bernie or Biden v. Bernie. Also at some point the Trump cult will end with his death you would think and that should have things getting very interesting for the R party as far as where they go from there.

2 Likes

Bernie never got his ass kicked. He got shut out and colluded against by the DNC establishment

1 Like

Biden got twice as many votes as him and more than twice as many delegates. I agree with you that the Dems colluded against Bernie but at the end of the day he wasn’t close to having the support he would have needed regardless.

Isn’t the left the ones always taking about organizing to win? Organizing and making your case is how politics is done. Bernie had a chance to see how the Democratic Party felt heads up against Biden. They chose Biden.

If this were true, why won’t they even allow for a debate? What are they scared of? Is it just that they don’t want Biden to have a senior gaff on stage? And if that’s it, what does it say about the Democratic party (or Democratic voters?) that no other Dem can beat him?

I think it’s 100% this.

So all this discussion is under the assumption of Trump being the opponent. What if someone like Mitt Romney were the GOP nominee? (I’m using him because I think he’s a typical old school Republican, not that he has any shot at it). Fwiw, I think Biden gets his ass kicked by any sane non MAGA Republican candidate

Yea zero % kamala beats anyone

Edit: what do we think about Whitmer?

I wonder if governors like Whitmer and Newsom who took the pandemic seriously are unelectable nationally as a result.

“Grab your first date by the dick” - Lauren Boebert '28
“Grab your first date by the dick AGAIN!” - Lauren Boebert '32

3 Likes

Probably the favorite to become the first woman POTUS too.

Cheung deleted his tweet; destroyed evidence.

3 Likes
1 Like

Zero chance that was anything but a photo op anyway.

pic notwithstanding, tweet sounds like he bought a stake in the company than a gun.

obv zero chance of that being true.

5 Likes

Yeah, but you guys don’t think this will end up in one of his Mar a Lago boxes?

Edit: Clearer pic of gun. Look at that face. It’s his now, you doubting Thomases.