Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

King David Trump :rofl:

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/jim-caviezel-trump-keeps-his-faith-private-but-hes-just-like-king-david

3 Likes

Why is it surprising that people who are gullible enough to believe in gods and fairy tales also would believe that Trump is a good guy and savior?

I had a delivery man drop off some packages at 8:40 last night. I met him out in the driveway so he wouldn’t have to walk all the way up to the house. I apologized to him for the lack of lights - he immediately told me Trump was going to cut electrical rates by 50% when he was back in the White House.

Ok.

13 Likes

This. Get the masses infantilized and then anyone can be their Daddy.

1 Like

The judge, however, said that any defendant who does not waive their right to speedy trial before Oct. 23 will “immediately” join the trial. Trump has already waived his speedy trial rights.

Chesebro screwed. Nobody else gonna want in on his deal. Trump helped. I guess.

Does this increase the likelihood that Cheezbra flips and takes a deal? He’s the first defendant with his neck under the guillotine.

Not sure that a deal is on the table, but if I were him I’d be doing whatever the fuck I could to suffer the minimum amount of consequences and that absolutely does not include defiantly going to trial.

I think the counter argument is that Cheese Bro will be another huge target for Trumpkin harassers/hitmen if he flips, but if can endure a few months in prison and stays loyal, he can fade into peaceful obscurity again after his release.

“Well, its very private…”

3 Likes

:harold:

13 Likes

JFC

Hope they both die in the next 5 months

2 Likes

This leads to Mayor Pete vs DeSantis in 2924.

Pete I could imagine. DeSantis I can’t. He’s done, even if Trump is somehow 100% out of the picture.

2 Likes

Not sure we need to worry about an election nearly a thousand years in the future.

I am concerned that Pete and Desantis have access to life extending technology though.

1 Like

In non-typo responses, Im pretty sure Newsom is at the front of the line after Biden, not Pete

1 Like

He’s a bidnessman.

Are these guys 1,000 years old?

Not much has changed but we live underwater.

4 Likes

The wine cave has become a water cave.

1 Like

4 Likes