Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Maybe the biggest morons in the room are de Oliveira and Nauta. lol,imagine watching that Proud Boy get 20 years and thinking it’s a smart idea to stay loyal to Trump, they should have flipped immediately if they had any common sense.

1 Like

Woodward [lawyer formerly representing Taveras, still representing Nauta] asked the judge to block Taveras from testifying in any eventual trial.

Smart.

I’m not understanding all the maneuvering, but this means the Cheese does not stand alone.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s maneuvering, just said he doesn’t want to be tried with a crazy co-conspirator, which seems like a rarely granted motion.

Trump’s argument is based on the fact that jurors at the trial in May had not found that he raped Carroll, but had instead sexually abused her.

Thus fueling a wave of edge lording.

Judge Kaplan, in an August ruling, brushed aside Trump’s argument, saying that the jury’s finding that Trump had “deliberately and forcibly” penetrated Carroll is consistent with the common use of the term rape, if not the technical definition under New York law.

3 Likes

That much I get, but as a group and as individuals, what can happen and what is to whose advantage wrt separation, schedule, and other pretrial stuff seems very complicated.

The demand for a speedy trial strikes me as crazy, but who knows. I’d rather be unprepared for a trial as one of two people than have to be tried with 10 other defendants. But the prosecution will put on a ton of evidence, and Cheesebro’s defense will be weak.

1 Like

I really want to hear this guy describing how to pronounce his name and for it to be far different than the “Cheese Bro” that media has settled on

1 Like

Knew someone in my elementary school with that last name.

It was pronounced Chez (rhymes with Pez) Borough.

22 Likes

I try to pronounce a person’s name the way they want me to as a matter of simple respect. Here, I resisted for a while but that’s what everybody else is doing and I don’t respect this guy, so cheese it is.

Can we at least refer to him textually as Cheselawbro?

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

“I look forward to testifying.”

2 Likes

Narrator: he did not testify

14 Likes

Unlikely but in his imagination he’s up there saying he ordered the code red. And maybe he would if he thought he was being convicted anyway. Yolo

1 Like

Can you imagine if he wins, but is scheduled to testify during the lame duck, he could confess to every federal crime known to man

3 Likes

I would accept the Terry Fator puppet instead of the actual Trump.

The testimony would probably be just as dumb but at least there’d be novelty.

Sidney Powell wants to hurry up and get to prison or something?