Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Canada gives out shorter sentences for murderers.

Maybe they should have done their insurrection in Canada

12 Likes

:+1:t3:

lololol

Ah well nevertheless!

1 Like

What lunch table does he sit at in prison?

Aryan nation

1 Like

Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio jailed for 22 years for Capitol riot Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio jailed for 22 years for Capitol riot - BBC News

Before he learned his fate on Tuesday, an emotional Tarrio apologised to police and residents of Washington DC for his role in the riot.
“Please show me mercy,” Tarrio asked the judge. “I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”
At one point earlier, he could be seen wiping tears from his eyes as his mother asked the judge for leniency.

12 Likes

Weeping Proud Boy: “Please don’t take my 40s from me.”
Judge: takes 40s and 50s

16 Likes

6-3 215lbs lean and mean

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699203602554798582?s=20

Good thing gravity is such a weak force.

1 Like

Sounds interesting but that site is unusable.

Anybody know why it’s taking the federal judge so long to rule on Meadows’s motion to remove the RICO case to federal court? It seemed like everybody was saying this would be an easy call.

No one has said it’s an easy call with Meadows. The removal standard is very low. A full day evidentiary hearing was held a week ago. A standard order with a bit of research and analysis would issue in 2-6 weeks. It’s a fairly novel issue here and there was a full day hearing. I wouldn’t expect anything in the next two weeks.

I don’t know if I want Meadows removed or not. The federal judge is better and it may be appealable if removal is denied.

1 Like
2 Likes

I mean Trump can shit on the legal system all he wants, but he should be warned that it can shit back.

Elon seems to be in the same legal education program.

Why are his whites always so dingy? You’d think a billionaire’s staff knew how to separate laundry.

The God Emperor is a septuagenarian who spills things on himself regularly.

2 Likes

Red letter day for Trump’s legal team

2 Likes