Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Edit: Fake ~100% probability.

Pro tip: Never let Trump get behind you.

i think he sent that before the explicit written orders to not intimidate or influence witnesses, so it’s fine

2 Likes

I heard that Truth Social post is fake?

Eh, yeah fooled again. Editing.

I still can’t get over that there is zero distinction between real tweets and fake ones

It’s easy to spot fake tweets that are too sane. It’s the fake tweets that are absolutely insane that are incredibly hard to spot.

2 Likes

They’re believable because you know goddamn well that’s exactly what he’s thinking.

2 Likes

Good discussion on the 14th amendment Section 3

1 Like

The best people.

3 Likes

According to invoices obtained by CNN, Powell’s non-profit, Defending the Republic, hired forensics firms that ultimately accessed voting equipment in four swing states won by Biden: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona.

A Trump/MTG ticket would be peak USA and is really the only possible outcome to this timeline.

1 Like

Kari Lake seems on brand. I can’t see him picking MTG, or sticking with her for too long if he does. She’s too ambitious and unpredictable. He prefers his underlings to be pushover sycophants.

2 Likes

My early guess is that, in the end, Trump picks Pence again. Although this time he will have a more sophisticated understanding of the power of his position and he will make Pence wear one of those jesters hats or something.

11 Likes

Pence has nearly zero equity to be picked again.

My guess as of right now: Stefanik

This is a weird joke right? He is less popular than Biden among the GOP.

I think it’s a normal joke.

6 Likes

Well he may not run as Pence. They could cultivate a new identity for him, like “Duke Grovel” or “The New Hamburgler” or something.

22 Likes

Didn’t McDonald’s already do a Hamburgler rebrand a few years ago?

1 Like

I swear I can’t tell half the time anymore what is real and what is a joke! :grinning::man_shrugging:

Yup. MTG us too loud and online. Would take too much of the spotlight from Trump. Trump needs a yes man, not woman unless he thinks he can fuck her while POTUS.