Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I want to hear from the people who think GOP extinction is on the table how many senate seats the Republicans will have in the next cycle.

Because my guess at the moment is 52. That’s not “extinction” by any definition of the word.

1 Like

7 Likes

:harold:

10 Likes

uhhh…

7 Likes

yeah, the t shirt features literally The photo of him surrendering

5 Likes

Ce nest pas un surrender

4 Likes

i love it when trump does meta shit like this. it’s like a little wink to the non-cult audience

8 Likes

man, you know that guy who made threats to biden and got killed shooting at the fbi would have loved this t shirt

6 Likes

I’m curious as to how the Liberals/Nats (right wing) will do in WA in 2025.

Only got 6 seats out of 59? Last time.

Since then worshipped Premier has quit but a lot of other more important issues have arisen.

I assume non-Labor win 20ish seats without the whole McGowan thing.

I imagine they will do somewhat better if the leader doesn’t concede defeat weeks out from the election.

1 Like

If you think this is the fantasy I want rather than the nightmare I fear, then don’t blame me when someone from the Shooting People in the Face Party shoots you in the face.

rofl you’re the guy who constantly edglelord-encourages political violence, wtf are you talking about

1 Like

Oh no, that’s the Good Poltical Violence you’re jerking off to, but you’re terrified of the Bad Political Violence

1 Like

Because I see the direction the country is going in and I think we’re looking at some of our last chances to fix things, requiring a willingness to go to further extremes. Whatever fantasies you have about aiding Ukraine leading to nuclear war, I think we are a lot closer to a lot of dangerous shit happening at home.

The eDems think the movement dies with Trump and when he’s gone we can go back to normal and we just have to weather the storm. They’re wrong.

1 Like

Rofl yeah man, one simple trick to fix the country is Good Political Violence. Get out there and make it happen.

Oh right you’re more of an ideas guy, never mind

2 Likes

I’m predicting the other side isn’t going to eschew violence once they reach their breaking point.

1 Like

Fantasies? If you don’t think the Ukraine conflict raises the potential for nuclear war you’re a fucking moron.

1 Like

while furiously jerking off, we know

1 Like

Please calm down. NBZ is edgy, yes, but he’s getting at something real here.