Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

15 Likes

:vince:

4 Likes

For only $19.99 a month

9 Likes

We donā€™t do that now so no point changing things if weā€™re going to pick randos anyway.

He looks like heā€™s wearing a bonnet

3 Likes

Kemp has been super successful at disenfranchising citizens and stealing elections. He doesnā€™t take kindly to incompetent idiots, with the spotlight shined on them, blowing up his action.

Itā€™s a halo. Heā€™s an angel.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t looked into the GA case, but I think part of the conspiracy took part in other states (and this alleged in the bad acts that contribute to the RICO by GA DA Willis). So beyond GA, AZ and MI, there were efforts in PA, WI and I think NM. Those states may have trials laterā€”Iā€™ve only heard about a MI investigation.

3 Likes

Something people arenā€™t talking about enough is what happens to the GOP in 2024 if Trump is convicted. Now, heā€™s a criminal defendant in 4 pending cases. For a typical criminal that means conviction in at least one case 100% of the time. For sake of argument, make it 50% for Trump.

Ok, so now you have a convicted Trump, in jail or under house arrest come Nov 2024. Is that going to boost gop house and Senate prospects, where candidates will all argue that the system is rigged, or some will have to throw Trump under the bus?

Iā€™m just saying now that there is at least a 50% chance of the most glorious election in US history, where the GOP basically implodes. Again, there are a lot of unknowns, but the GOP is currently flirting with extinction.

We are politics people, we need to recognize that Pandoraā€™s box is about to open and the consequences will be unprecedented. Shit is going to get so strange it will be difficult to predict. The going is about to get weird, and the weird are about to turn pro.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been predicting a low-level insurgency in the form of increased lone gunman stochastic terrorism, with an increased willingness to not pretend to condemn those actions. Hopefully, they include some that they deem RINOs among their targets.

1 Like

Sure, there is going to be some violence, but the GOP is maybe looking at losing 50 house seats. And it doesnā€™t looks like a Desantis will come to the rescue. Trump has taken the gop hostage and is about to start shooting.

Federal troops in Arkansas or Mississippi, definitely maybe. None of this will help Republicans.

1 Like

Are any of the trials going to be over before 2024 election day?

On current schedule, all four. I predict three will be completed.

I guarantee the DC and NY federal cases will be over by July 2024.

1 Like

Did you forget to change to sweet summer child account? Why would troops be in ark or miss?

Isnā€™t there still just the option that heā€™s convicted, gop still lock step backs him and nothing changes?

1 Like

That number is at least 49.99 too high.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still on team We Got Him, but even I think heā€™ll be out on bail pending sentencing on election day.

1 Like

We are baseball fans that watch 300 games a year and know the minor league prospects. Most people donā€™t know anything. If the GOP loses 10% of the normies they had in 2020 itā€™s a dead man walking. The dem message for the next 14 months should be ā€œwe are normal people.ā€

2 Likes

I still figure all the shit they are going to throw at biden the last few weeks will dwarf all the trump stuff

this is what they did last time and it almost didnā€™t work