Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Yep - pretty sure I can think of at least one person dumber than Trump

4 Likes

According to the website Hall is 6’ 235 lbs
Will Trump be the heaviest co-conspirator?

http://justice.fultoncountyga.gov/PAJailManager/JailingDetail.aspx?JailingID=1472566

1 Like

I told you all he is going to flee to Russia and live in exile. He isn’t joking.

2 Likes

The great thing is even if he did his followers would probably still be expecting him to become prez somehow and arrest everyone when he becomes prez, the storm!

5 Likes

If this happens we should def push trumpers to write him in on ballot

1 Like

Would he theoretically be able to run the campaign and try to get elected without setting foot in the states between like next week and November 2024 (or January 2025), then if he wins show up in January for inauguration and play the you can’t arrest the president card?

1 Like

Well, I guess we’ll have to consult our constitutions and see if that is specifically banned.

5 Likes

“In 2020, Joe Biden campaigned from his basement. Why CAN’T Trump run from [non extradition country X]? Don’t we want a President who gets along well with world leaders?”

• NYT opinion page in spring 2024
26 Likes

“The sole viable GOP candidate has fled the country and has multiple standing warrants for his arrest should he ever return. Here’s why that’s bad news for Biden.”

39 Likes

If Trump flees to Russia, does he still get Secret Service protection?

1 Like

Yes, Sikrit Seervis protection

(You have to imagine the thick Russian accent)

4 Likes

https://www.rawstory.com/jeffrey-clark-arrest/

1 Like

I assume this is just a stall tactic, or a hope it gets in front of a trump judge or scotus at some point?

Looks like an Obama judge gets first crack at it though.

Clarke was previously detained in his underwear in 2022 while federal authorities searched his home.

Hate to see it.

3 Likes

I would indeed hate to see that.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

they might even reveal the stuff he did and we learn he’s a real scumbag, oh no

people really refuse to believe you can be a piece of crap, throw everyone under the bus and get away with it your entire life but that often happens, others end up in prison can go either way depending on how good your lawyers are/how much money you have

Solid troll.

3 Likes

well that is some good trolling

1 Like