Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

5 Likes

Fulton County Jail link either shows an error or a page with a badge and a search link but no information on Hall. I’m still skeptical we’re going to see Trump’s actual measurements. I know they said they’ll take them but I think there’s going to be something weird about it.

FYI if anyone, like me, was looking for one page that has all his indictments to read (annotated too)

1 Like

Ol’ Bed Head is at it again

Eastman had a mugshot taken according to media reports, although I can’t find it posted anywhere

How has the Stormy Daniels case not wrapped up yet? Thought we were done with that years ago.

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/22/georgia-fake-elector-trump

Let the finger-pointing begin

David Shafer, former chairman of the Georgia Republican Party and one of the 19 defendants in the Georgia election interference case, argued Monday that he and other Republican fake electors acted at former President Trump’s behest in the case.

3 Likes

We got him

3 Likes

4 Likes

BMI of 31.9. Good start!

Considering pic, the scale can’t be too far off.

I am still imagining Donald wearing a trash bag on a stationary bike in the Mar-a-lago steam room. Mark my words, he will be hawking Trump Flat Belly Tea on Truth Social by next week.

2 Likes

Really depends if weigh in is pre- or post-BM

1 Like

No details on Eastman. Special treatment.

Oh, wait. I clicked on booking number and got

:vince2:

4 Likes

The legal bills really pile up when you file things like motions to not have to surrender pending a decision on a meritless motion to dismiss. This is like paying a stipper $10k to give someone else an all night lap dance.

3 Likes

That bail bondsman must feel like a big shot to have gotten involved with conspiracy.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Is this more or less egregious than when the billionaire handed the WeWork guy a bag of cash and a can of gas

It would kinda be a good idea if Trump’s PAC were paying your legal bills and your lawyers were kicking 1/3 back to you. But I don’t think there’s a lot of paying of legal bills going on.

1 Like