Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

He looks old and sickly. Under 275 for sure, and probably under 260. Im guessing 251.

Need to add a little bit for the piss in his diaper.

4 Likes

Can’t believe how wrong so many are about trump’s weight. He hides a huge butt and gut with his suit. Did is over.

I wish I gambled.

1 Like

I think the posted line is about right. Could come down to when he poops. But we don’t know for sure they’ll even do the weigh-in. And if they do, who knows when the scale was last calibrated. And would they release the number? He could claim it’s a HIPAA violation.

My Trump guess is 71" and 230 lbs. No way we are getting those numbers though.

I don’t think I’ve ever been weighed in a jail

But I guess it varies. Like I never heard of cops not checking their gun upon entering the jail, but someone ITT witnessed it. Or witnessed a joke p

I’ve been strip searched in jail. Bet Trump won’t be told to grab his cheeks, spread em, bend over, and cough. Or to lift up his scrotum for inspection

1 Like

The absolute meltdown if he somehow measures out at 5’11" will be amazing.

5 Likes

he’s 2-3 inches shorter than he claims, but he will probably be measured with shoes? So I think he claims to be 6’3 so probably 6’0 barefoot, maybe 5’11 now that he’s old and probably shrunk a bit. Shoes probably add 2 inches so I’m guessing he comes in around 6’1 and 270-285.

ACAB and all, but god bless the poor soul that has to do that.

I apologized to mine

2 Likes

Worse than his attendance claims? Spicer still urinating shame from backing him up on that one.

I’m no expert and every county probably has their own protocols, but pretty sure you only get the jumpsuit and strip search when being processed into a facility. He’s being arrested and immediately arraigned, so my guess is mugshot, finger prints, and straight in to see the judge unless judge decides to detain him for some reason

2 Likes

Right like I think we can all make reasonable protections about how he walks INTO the courtroom.

But how he walks out? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

That 73% consists of absolutely no one that wasn’t voting for him anyway, of course.

1 Like