Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Hes lost a lot of weight compared to 2016. Sure he was 3 bills plus then, but word on the street is hes taking the Ozempic too, so Id bet the under but not hammer it

2 Likes

bovada’s lines

6 Likes

Exactly my thinking. I have him at like 266.

1 Like

Just wait until they hold your money until he has exhausted his appeals process. Still salty about them stalling the election payout for weeks while btc was mooning.

2 Likes

Polymarket’s line on Trump’s weight is very different. You can get shares of heavier than 260lb for 22c

I voted under ITT, but at that price I think I’ll buy some over 260. Here’s a pic of a 6’1" 260lb guy I found on the internet in a before/after pic:

Trump is an inch taller. It seems like that’s about right. If I had to guess I think he’s under 260, but at the price I’ll take over.

I’m assuming that they aren’t gonna weigh him naked, so that’s at least 5lbs right there.

Over is such a sucker bet. You know the money line is clearly on under.

I guess when you fall out with Rupert they don’t astroturf your bio?

2 Likes

Never a shell company to buy and warehouse enough copies to hit the bestseller list when you need one

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump had under-represented his weight and over-represented his height.

1 Like

In b4 keeed well akshully

Tucker curses out Trump and announces he is running for president during the interview?

1 Like

So once Trump is on a ballot for the republican nomination for president can someone sue that state saying he is ineligible under the 14th amendment? Is that the plan?

Old people lose muscle mass, no way Trump is as heavy as a similar shaped guy in his 20s or 30s

1 Like

Muscle has a higher density than fat, so a higher body fat percentage would decrease his weicht if they are really similarly shaped.

Yes that’s my point. My main reservation about the under on 260 would be that Donnie has some junk in the trunk but I would bet under on both lines before betting over

1 Like

Trump has a lot of experience with the boxing and MMA worlds and presumably has expertise in making weight. I bet he cuts 25 pounds by Thursday.

6 Likes

Another weak play. You were never good at this but you just keep going downhill.

No attempt to point out how someone could be slightly hypocritical.

No attempt to tie it into a current event you see on your twitters or YouTubezzzz.

No attempt to say it must be an alt account of someone who is in the news cycle.

Get better or at least try harder.

I’m sure one of your youtubezzzzz people you watch said something interesting this week you can just regurgitate

Counterpoint: Trump has been stress eating Big Macs since indictment numero uno

Smash the over