Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

7 Likes

Question for the law bros: will prosecutors be able to depose Trump in the criminal cases, or do they only get to do that if he plans to testify? He really fucked up the deposition in the Carroll case.

Not a lawyer but I had extra coffee this morning. That seems like a clear no.

1 Like

Nope - doesn’t matter if he plans to testify, as he can always change his mind.

Ummmm….

5 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Primary debate is Wednesday, surely that’s odds on favourite just to take the attention away from them?

Trump is apparently doing a Cucker Tarlson interview instead… what could go wrong?

1 Like

so what if the devil just doesn’t go to georgia

2 Likes

SEVEN

Screenshot_20230818-175801

He doesn’t differentiate between criminal and civil and thinks his justices can make it all go away.

3 Likes

4 criminal, EJ Carroll, NY State, …? The seventh?

Carroll counts twice? Rape was one but he might still be fighting it. Defamation coming.

Big Tuck Energy

4 Likes

Old trash already starting to stink.

1 Like

okay I’m counting more than 7, but math was never his strong suit.

Eddy Grant? Who knew?

4 Likes

Trump was involved in over 2000 legal cases prior to his election. All civil cases where he could bully his opponents without consequences.

Now he’s dealing with four criminal cases where everything he learned in civil litigation does not apply. He’s now up against about 40 lawyers, all on salary. Alas, I suspect it is too late for this particular old dog to learn any new tricks.

10 Likes
Trump’s fighting weight in georgia
  • over 273.5 pounds
  • under 273.5 pounds

0 voters

3 Likes

This is the reason why so many have been so wrong itt. Criminal is very different than civil. Ole Donny boy still can’t fathom what he’s up against and has no idea how fucked he is. He can bloviate all he wants, but he’s not getting out of this thru trial by media or public opinion

1 Like