13 Likes

Whyyyyyy go to the effort

1 Like
1 Like

Darn

3 Likes

Sit back and appreciate the ART OF THE DEAL

4 Likes

Every day I am more convinced 100% of the GOP are just repressed closeted homosexuals.

2 Likes

I think the judge will give him a late Feb 2024 date, maybe early March.

Submitting that trash in Formal Legal Filings is literally what he’s being indicted for right now lol how does this guy have a legit shot at walking

1 Like

This is I can’t release my taxes while I’m under audit level shit.

5 Likes

Seems like you could be “totally exonerated” a lot quicker if you just show your overwhelming evidence asap, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

What this is is a trend on Xitter where in every post involving one of their idols - mainly Trump and Elon, they’ll fire up Midjourney to reply with a graphic fanfic display of their man in action fighting against the forces of evil on planet earth.

The eroticism angle is funny, but I think it’s mainly done as an easy way to make money off generating likes/views in response to the new revenue sharing program.

1 Like

your honor, we request you dismiss these charges on the grounds that, uh, the election was rigged

3 Likes

I’ve been in almost every state prison in Washington, and a handful of the city or county jails.

Always nice to go through a maximum security prison with a 19 year old corrections officer with a can of pepper spray and the parting words of “we don’t negotiate so if you get taken hostage, you’re on your own.”

3 Likes

Been to a jail twice.

Once was a taking a guided tour with a youth group.

Other time was bailing out a friend. Had to be basically the low point of his life. But he is doing very well now.

6 Likes

Does Eastern State Penitentiary count? Been there a few times.

When I was a kid, my aunt was a social worker in an old prison outside of Philly. Rough place from the sounds of it, she was held at shank point in her office once. One day a year employees could bring their family for a tour, but you had to be 13 years old. My two older siblings got to go and the stories they came home with were fascinating. I was so excited for my turn to come. They stopped the visitation day the year before I turned 13, and then the prison eventually closed. Never got to go.

1 Like

You haven’t lived until you’ve spent a Saturday night in a big city county bullpen

2 Likes

It’s a tourist attraction now. Not a terrible visit as far as prisons go

1 Like

The guy is probably down to only a handful of lawyers, so it’s probably a legit request, but not sure if a judge considers that a you problem