Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Yes, federal included. Honestly don’t want to wait that long for a bet to settle.

IMO for me that would be a win.

I gotta say, even Trump getting 5 years of probation in Georgia would be pretty hilarious: having to go to downtown Atlanta every month to pee in a cup, get all of his out of state or international travel approved, and get arrested if he ever slips up.

1 Like

Even if Trump does go to the Atlanta jail for a mugshot/prints, IDK if he is capable of understanding what it means to actually live in a place like that.

https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1691525952998715392?t=fnSGWNDcAMrzp4rwV3oUyQ&s=19

Desanctus STILL hasn’t read the indictments against his main political rival, but he had the time to compose a lengthy statement and video because his voters can’t read either

2 Likes

The yokels working in the jail will form a line to get their picture made with him. It will be a good time to sneak contraband into the facility probably.

I wish we could give him the White Christmas treatment

6 Likes

Ha, my son and I just watched that episode. He was confused by the above part, as it seemed like an unrelated side story, but I was thinking, “just wait…”

He was pretty stunned at the end.

1 Like

Oh I did see that but hadn’t read it as a request to bet. Looking back I can see it now.

I am always open to a bet although the poll I posted maybe wrecked one of our lines. Lol.

This guy was USAG for a day. Now he’s turbo-fucked.

Poor guy. Mediums!

FAFO

2 Likes

CEfh

17 Likes

Those with spirit animals.

2 Likes

Super Tuesday, you say?

I think people confuse probation as something other than another level of confinement.

Nice analysis, but I disagree because I think Trump is just too radioactive for any Dems to start thinking like this. If there is one thing Dems know it’s that their voters hate Trump.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know why trump living in Russia might be more likely than he serves time in prison. He will declare himself a political prisoner and live in exile.

Trump on probation would be an epic reality show.