Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I think it’s a constitution change which is 2/3 of both houses and a statewide referendum. GOP does not have 2/3 of both houses.

2 Likes

They got Razor Ramon so clearly the small fish ratted him out in exchange for immunity

3 Likes

1 Like

A former president had been indicted on no fewer than three occasions prior to last night, Ted.

Anyway

4 Likes

I think it would be great to see one jurisdiction to bring Trump up on genuinely spurious charges like stealing catalytic converters or smuggling exotic animals or something.

8 Likes

Stop lol

1 Like

Was Four Seasons booked?

5 Likes

If the GA thing had happened in FL, Desantis would have simply fired the DA and replaced her with a Republican

1 Like

Can’t believe the got dwigt rortugal.

Large

Complex

Detailed

Irrefutable

10 Likes

Riggers, please

8 Likes

I honestly think that’s intentional.

4 Likes

What was going on when Trump had reams and reams of blank paper? I can’t even remember.

He was doing deregulation. Literally cutting red tape (you would think they would have made the red tape more prominent).

Can’t wait to see the stack of paper he comes up with for next week. CONCLUSIVE!

1 Like

Anyone know what the “R” word is?

A great day

8 Likes

@InternetHippo

New right wing thing is describing crimes as generically as possible to pretend like they’re not crimes. Someone gets convicted of conspiracy and they start yelling “Wow so it’s illegal to make plans with friends now”

@greg_price11

Things that are now illegal according to the Georgia indictment:

• Asking people for phone numbers
  • Reserving rooms in a Capitol building
  • Telling people to watch TV
  • Getting people to attend legislative hearings.
  • Holding meetings
  • Calling people
  • Asking people to call special sessions of legislatures
  • Setting up phone calls
12 Likes

Only 8 unbusted brackets left after the indictment round.

*Letting extra vote for “None of These” slide, since it may have been confusing.

Not too late to vote (or change a vote) in the convictions and jail polls.

2 Likes

2 Likes