1 Like

25 Likes

ā€œIndicatedā€

Didnā€™t make it through the night.

5 Likes

, me,

3 Likes

16 Likes

Megyn seemed fine, IIRC. It was Karl Rove that was suffering from severe distress.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Timmy poking that bear.

1 Like

So with this newest indictment I can finally be done for a while. The hush money payment was always whatever to me. Iā€™m sure other politicians have done similar if not worse. And sure, the documents case should definitely be prosecuted for any crimes. But it was always the audacious and unprecedented assault on our democracy and the blatant attempt to overthrow our government that Iā€™ve been holding my breath waiting 2.5 years for. It was of utmost importance to me that the Fed and state of GA prosecutors do their jobs and at least attempt to bring accountability. And while many here had untold doubts (and Iā€™m sure still do), I think itā€™s safe to say they are prosecuting all the way to the top for the most part. Now itā€™s in the hands of the juries

If anyone wants action on convictions DM me

14 Likes

This is the reality weā€™re dealing with:

1 Like

I donā€™t trust a random twitter pollā€¦but I still trust predictit markets

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

29 percent is still scary as hell

True. Itā€™s a good thing bots canā€™t vote.

The whole thing is broken.

The wrong side won The Revolutionary War.

1 Like

No, I will not be ruled by TERF Island

1 Like

2 Likes

I still think itā€™s basically 0% trump spends time in jail but seeing Rudy and Meadows in jail will be nice. Unless they flip it seems like they are pretty fucked given mandatory minimums.

Anyone understand why only three fake electors were charged?

The rest probably flipped.

1 Like