Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Idk guys I feel like he’s playing this about as well as he can. The grievance is the fuel that makes the machine go. His poll numbers don’t seem to be suffering.

8 Likes

“Narcissism is a threat monitoring condition.”

I know that, and you know that, but do 5 justices know that?

2 Likes

Please let this shit be televised. Trump losing the election & getting convicted is going to be amazing.

4 Likes

Until what?

I’m not the 1 that needs instruction on the ‘right choice,’ God willing

It’s the mongrel hordes by the legion that are replenished each generation, and the olds slipping into insanity

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4137314-roughly-half-of-republicans-in-new-poll-would-not-vote-for-trump-if-hes-convicted-of-felony/

Not voting for convict, wink.

2 Likes

Almost half of Republicans lie to pollster in anonymous poll, says the Hill

12 Likes

This is hands down the dumbest and worst use of polling ever created.

1 Like

Poll finds 50% of republicans would stop beating their kids.

7 Likes

I don’t know about this polling but Trump is close to 0% in terms of getting elected

Sure is base is solid but he has to have independents and a good portion of educated, women etc…

Republicans have done poorly since 2016 and underperformed.

Throw in Roe vs Wade and he can’t win

To be clear, this poll is about who Republicans would vote for in the primary. I think they have no problems voting for convicted felon Donald Trump in a general election.

I’m hoping for a conviction, but I will settle for exile to Elba.

4 Likes

It’s way, way too early for victory laps my guys. 60% is very close to a flip, I know you all understand this

6 Likes

Ya this thread reeks of 2016 last few days.

5 Likes

They haven’t though. They have the House, probably getting the senate next cycle, and have trifectas in almost half the states.

If Republicans do poorly next year, this is the biggest reason why.

1 Like

stfu, cynic, no one cares to revisit that fucking noise for another cycle

4 Likes

Republicans barely won the house and everything was in their favor, it should have been a red wave

1 Like

I appreciate you Clovis

1 Like