Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

John Bolton says what Trump did was criminal, the case seems straightforward, and he is worried about a rebound landslide election victory if Trump is not convicted.

1 Like

I donā€™t see a path where trump avoids conviction on a federal hit when itā€™s a court in DC and a judge that already dressed him down on a case where I could prove his guilt in a court of law.

Time is a problem. Though maybe we donā€™t have to get to the end of the trial. As evidence is presented it could start to have small but significant effects like the congressional hearings.

I just donā€™t think thumps is winning. He lost last time and heā€™s a shell of himself plus 4 indictments. Heā€™s done.

2 Likes

The feds need to descend on him today, dedicate a wing of club fed to him and his secret service, and haze and kick his ass

Times up orange

1 Like

Am I in the right thread? I must be lost

1 Like

A Dramatic Reading Of Mr. Trumpā€™s Latest Indictment

3 Likes

Itā€™s still just 3 indictments though, right? One more and he gets a set of steak knives.

5 Likes

well of course he is, heā€™s banking on it, he canā€™t claim the system is rigged if he gets off

I was hoping the article would symbolize the fourth indictment :grin:

Iā€™ll change the number

1 Like
1 Like

16 Likes

i love how the news has been out for days, but he hasnā€™t even read his own indictment, he waits until he sees it on tv and acts like itā€™s just now being revealed

8 Likes

I love how Pence was one of the only politicians willing to side with Trump because they all thought it would be career suicide to run as Trumpā€™s VP and they were right but for the wrong reasons.

5 Likes

WOW! turns out Soylent Green is ā€œpeopleā€! Charlton Heston is going NUTS, and for good reason! Show them, Charlton!

7 Likes

Nickname game is still shoddy, re-using Liddleā€™ when Mike Pence was made for degrading nicknames.

Milk Pence
Mother Pence
Mayo Pence
Fly Boy
Mikey Pence

3 Likes

Heā€™s flirting now with witness intimidation. I guess this is the only game Trump knows. He really needs an overnight stay in the slammer just for fun.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Is it possible that this imbecile might actually force the judge to remand him?? He just canā€™t stop posting.

5 Likes

Trump once again bashes someone whom he handpicked to work for him at the biggest job in the world.

5 Likes