Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

This just shows how the system is rigged against TRUMP.

But he only needs that one checker.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, Gary Kasparov opened e3 in a game against Deep Blue.

When asked about it after, he said he wanted to try a suboptimal opening, to see if the computer wouldnā€™t respond correctly.

I think Kasparov lost that game.

2 Likes

I feel like I am at the ā€œjust say the lineā€ / sad Bart Simpson stage with this, but it bears repeating so that we never forgot.

Conservatives donā€™t just think double standards are acceptable, they think double standards are good.

3 Likes

Tune in for our new show Election Flop!

2 Likes

This is GOP level gaslighting.

Itā€™s just 100% made up fantasy land stuff.

Grab em by the pussy
John MCain
Russian dosier
Emoluments
North Korea
A million lies
A million underlings going to jail
Two impeachments with no actual impeachment

Shall I go on?

1 Like

Itā€™s RAIDS. I wouldnā€™t get too worked up.

4 Likes

The checker is a nice touch, but I say just go all the way and have Trumpā€™s side be a hungry hungry hippo and a couple of marbles.

11 Likes

I like how Trumpā€™s legal defense is essentially pleading insanity. Heā€™s gonna argue that he mentally could not process the truth because heā€™s so deeply deranged. And oh yeah heā€™s still running for President

4 Likes

5 Likes

The last sentence is maybe the only true thing he has ever said.

3 Likes

He was so close!

Fixed it

31 Likes

I do in blitz a decent bit, underrated move, afair thereā€™s like one,maybe two ways to refute it, nobody knows it, and you transpose into whatever you want basically.

Who the fuck is RAIDS?

Ive pretty much been ignoring NMW, so whats the lore?

1 Like

NMW is RAIDS/Ray Horton/A bunch of other previously banned names

Take a bet, bitch, or stfu.

Lolz

Trump was supposed to have the option to appear at the arraignment remotely, but it seems like he wants to come in to face his accuser and have his lawyer say heā€™s not guilty.

Edit: confirmed

1 Like

Canā€™t see Trump not getting convicted of something serious here, his only way out will be winning and then pardoning himself.

Poor raids, he just wants to belong somewhere