Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

The next day ,on December 8 , Co - Conspirator 5 called the Arizona attorney on Co
Conspirator 6’s list . In an email after the call , the Arizona attorney recounted his conversation
with Co -Conspirator 5 as follows :

I just talked to the gentleman who did that memo , Co
Conspirator 5 . His idea is basically that all of us ( GA, WI, AZ, PA ,
etc.) have our electors send in their votes ( even though the votes
aren’t legal under federal law because they’re not signed by the
Governor) ; so that members of Congress can fight about whether
they should be counted on January ( They could potentially
argue that they’re not bound by federal law because they’re
Congress and make the law , etc.) Kind of wild/ creative I’m happy
to discuss. My comment to him was that I guess there’s no harm in
it, ( legally at least) i.e. we would just be sending in fake"
electoral votes to Pence so that someone in Congress can make an
objection when they start counting votes , and start arguing that the
" fake" votes should be counted

no harm in that

2 Likes

lololol DC jury and Obama judge bwahahahahahaha

6 Likes

I still think Trump copping a plea and dropping out of the Presidential race is not off the table. The evidence against him seems pretty overwhelming. He really doesn’t want to be president again. He wants to golf and be a big shot around Mar-a-Lago. A plea with no jail time gets him there. What else does?

2 Likes

Self pardon

1 Like

A plea deal would presumably also prevent him from going around saying he’s not guilty so he’ll never agree to it.

2 Likes

Just so I’m clear, the 6 co-conspirators are going to be named and indicted in the future for reals?

2 Likes

A self pardon assumes he will win the election. That’s a pretty big bet to make, when its easier and safer to fold.

Keep in mind the guy has been fucking around for 60 years and has never found out. His outcomes are re-election or actual jail.

2 Likes

Next gop president will pardon him anyway so worst case scenario for him is he takes a coinflip every 4 years to get out. It would be funny if 82 year old Trump runs from jail in 2028 and still crushes every other gop candidate rambling about how every election was stolen from him.

1 Like

GOP (probably): “THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT THEY DID TO THE LITTLE MERMAID”

2 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

A realist? :grinning:

Does anyone here actually think he will face any consequences for any of these indictments, criminal or electoral?

1 Like

I did EVERYTHING RIGHT
and they INDICTED MEEEEEEE

3 Likes

2 Likes

We get it. I reverse jinx my teams too.

3 Likes

Small electoral effect, like a swing of 0.5% of the vote, so could still easily win. Then whether he is convicted and punished will depend on the result of the election.

1 Like

Dude these are serious charges, he’s in sworn testimony or on tape several times being like “what if we just got officials to do perjury and fraud to help us do crimes”, he has people flipping against him all over the place, and he’s facing a DC jury and an Obama-appointed Black female judge. I feel like you may have over-learnt your lessons in cynicism over the past couple years.

9 Likes

Cheese Bro?

9 Likes