Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

11 Likes

The Defendant and co - conspirators attempted to use the power and
authority of the Justice Department to conduct sham election crime
investigations and to send a letter to the targeted states that falsely claimed
that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may
have impacted the election outcome; that sought to advance the Defendantā€™s
fraudulent elector plan by using the Justice Departmentā€™s authority to
falsely present the fraudulent electors as a valid alternative to the legitimate
electors; and that urged, on behalf of the Justice Department, the targeted
states legislatures to convene to create the opportunity to choose the
fraudulent electors over the legitimate electors.

3 Likes

I really need to catch up on some work. Tough shit work.

1 Like

The Department of Homeland Securityā€™s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security Agency ( CISA whose existence the Defendant signed into
law to protect the nationā€™s cybersecurity infrastructure from attack joined
an official multi- agency statement that there was no evidence any voting
system had been compromised and that declared the 2020 election the most
secure in American history. Days later, after the CISA Director whom
the Defendant had appointed announced publicly that election security
experts were in agreement that claims of computer- based election fraud
were unsubstantiated, the Defendant fired him

5 Likes

No much new there but the level of detail and specificity in the indictment is impressive.

1 Like

This can be like 5 different people

2 Likes

5 Likes

Vincefalling.gif

1 Like

On December 1 , Co-Conspirator 1 met with the Arizona House Speaker. When the Arizona House Speaker again asked Co-Conspirator 1 for evidence of the outcome-determinative election fraud he and the Defendant had been claiming , Co-Conspirator 1 responded with words to the effect of, ā€œWe donā€™t have the evidence , but we have lots of theoriesā€ .

2 Likes

Guarantee: Trumpā€™s next truth attacking Smith will pick on his breathless sounding speech here.

1 Like

oh shit heā€™s talking? somebody post it

GPT didnā€™t want to give me any guesses at first, amazing use of italics on tentative to C-Y-A on this response:

3 Likes

Holy shit Sidney Powell is really 3 kids in a trenchcoat?

10 Likes

After hearing Jack Smithā€™s statement,

Heā€™s exactly as FAAFO as we all hoped Mueller would beā€¦ then we all got jaded and cynical from the Mueller experience and wondered if it even existed in government.

8 Likes

on December 8 , the Senior Campaign Advisor wrote in an email, ā€œWhen our research and campaign legal team canā€™t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team , you can see why weā€™re 0-32 on our cases. Iā€™ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts , but itā€™s tough to own any of this when itā€™s all just conspiracy shit beamed down from the mothershipā€ .

14 Likes

NBC reporting Eastman lawyer says he is one of the conspirators in the indictment. :neutral_face:

During the meeting, as reflected in the Vice Presidentā€™s contemporaneous notes, the Defendant made knowingly false claims ofelection fraud, including, Bottom line won every state by 100,000s of votes and "We won every state, and asked regarding a claim his senior Justice Department officials previously had told him was false, including as recently as the night beforeā€”What about 205,000 votes more in PA than voters?

10 Likes

When the Georgia Secretary of State then offered a link to a video that would disprove Co - Conspirator claims , the Defendant responded , ā€œI donā€™t care about a link , I donā€™t need it. I have a much [Georgia Secretary of State] , I have a much better linkā€ .

Cued to 17:00

1 Like

Garland with short statement just now in Phili. He basically just said read the indictment.