Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/07/27/trump-grand-jury-indictment/

Not sure if Trump/lawyers meeting with prosecutors this morning increases or decreases chances of indictment today. Do it already.

IMG_7886

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Jack Smith / Robert Mueller chad/virgin meme

2 Likes

sad

New charges for Trump in lol documents

Special counsel Jack Smith has brought additional charges against former President Donald Trump in the case surrounding his alleged mishandling of classified documents after leaving the White House, according to the court docket.

Trump has been charged with three new counts, including one additional count of willful retention of national defense information and two additional obstruction counts, related to alleged attempts to delete surveillance video footage at the Mar-a-Lago resort in summer 2022.

Per CNN

4 Likes

Apparently related to the seemingly foolproof ruse of draining the Mar A Lago swimming pool and thereby flooding the room in which CCTV records were stored.

3 Likes

Not the indictment I wanted but it will do, at least for a couple of days. Trump publicly facing criminal consequences is my drug of choice.

Mitch could attempt to repent on his deathbed with a “lock him up.” Would be a cinematic ending.

2 Likes

I mean,

If such a thing as an impartial jury were possible, this sort of thing would look pretty bad

2 Likes

…Mar-a-Lago maintenance worker Carlos De Oliveira was also added to the case. De Oliveira, 56, was charged with lying to the FBI about moving boxes with classified documents.

These low-level people might feel pressured to protect their boss or whatever, but is it really worth it to go to prison for this asshole? Carlos man, get out now and write a book or something! I guess a pardon is a coin-flip but still.

How’s it feel if you’re Trump and they are willing to prosecute the pool guy so he’ll flip on you.

1 Like

And I don’t get how draining the pool is supposed to accidentally flood some random room in the building. Did they run like a 100 foot hose into the server room?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ 10 years of talk about acid-washing a server and when the time comes, this.

13 Likes

oops

7 Likes

Leaving off the units is a rookie mistake, -1 pt. I corrected it.

New document added to the indictment is apparently the one he was showing off in NJ

So 1) it exists 2) he was waving it around 3) he showed it to people 4) he knew he wasn’t supposed to and said so on tape and 5) he lied about it. 0/5 surprises.

3 Likes