Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

well damn

4 Likes

Well shit, witness tampering is usually a serious business charge.

“Hey, remember that time I almost got you guys killed? Well, I’m calling in the favor.”

3 Likes

HANNITY: I’ve never heard that allegation

I feel like I finally watched enough Boston Legal to get how slick this phrase is for lawyers

1 Like

Sure he’s read that allegation. But he hasn’t heard it.

1 Like

Next he gets to say oh I’m not familiar

Path to self-pardon in hush-money case: denied.

NEW YORK (AP) — Judge rules Donald Trump’s hush-money criminal case can continue in New York state court, nixing move to federal court.

— Hugo Lowell (@hugolowell) July 19, 2023

Trump is a rapist: affirmed.

JUST IN: Judge Kaplan rejects Trump's bid to throw out the verdict in the Carroll sexual assault lawsuit — and he says the Carroll jury did, in fact, find Trump raped her, based on the common definition of the word. https://t.co/3i62YnLA6M pic.twitter.com/UqPd2VTFQE

— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) July 19, 2023

Republican base approval rating +12

6 Likes

Not sure why he hasn’t kicked a bunch of puppies onstage yet to bring his approval rating to 100% among Republicans. Maybe he’s waiting until he really needs the boost

I hate to give them the clicks, but I was curious how Fox was covering rulings.

It’s just bizarre. Yes, they acknowledge what happened, but they give the “Trump bad” POV to Nikki Haley while De Santis says this puts us “on the road to criminalizing political differences.”

So, as the chances of Trump being indicted for a third time this year grew to nearly 100 percent, there was no discernible movement within the former president’s party against him.

“This could be different,” said Terry Sullivan, who served as campaign manager for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s 2016 GOP presidential bid. “Now that being said, Mission Impossible 9 could be different than the first eight Mission Impossibles, but it’s unlikely. It’s likely to end the same way the first eight did.”

Thought this was a savvy response to Trump’s newest legal troubles until I checked the date.

Instead it’s a savvy response to Trump’s legal troubles circa 1 month ago lol

1 Like

Substitute “brown people” for puppies to get even better results.

3 Likes
8 Likes

I’m sure whatever he did to get Trump to commute his sentence was completely 100% legitimate and involved no illegal activity.

it involved our old pal " i didnt take my underwear off while the 16yr old massaged me" alan dershowitz

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s madness. Trump’s team should have gone with late 2023 and gambled on getting off instead of getting bogged down right when the campaign is in full swing. The compromise seems like the worst outcome for Trump.

This is just the first whack at it. Plenty more opportunities for delay.

5 Likes